• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Ideas for Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments

In summary, some popular Christmas ornaments from Pampered Chef include the Mini Serving Spoons Ornament, the Mini Kitchen Utensils Ornament, and the Mini Measuring Spoons Ornament. These ornaments can also be personalized with a name or message. There are new ornaments released every year and some can be purchased in sets or bundles. There are also ornaments specifically designed for cooking and baking enthusiasts, such as the Mini Whisk Ornament and the Mini Rolling Pin Ornament.
amya
I know it is very early to be thinking about this, but I have been booking some Christmas-themes shows so I thought I would ask.

Does PC ever come out with a Christmas ornament of any kind? My mom has an ornament exchange each year, and I thought maybe something from PC would be a good idea for my gift. I was thinking possibly tieing some ribbon around the Mini Whisk, but it might be too big for an ornament.

Does anyone have any ideas?

No, they haven't done ornaments at all. But you could probably make something with the mid-season tassle napkin ring. The creative cutters make very cute ornaments as well as the small bamboo spoons.

My mother uses the creative cutter set every year for her small table tree that she sets up in the kitchen. She hangs them with silver string. Very cute!

1. What are some popular Christmas ornaments from Pampered Chef?

Some popular Christmas ornaments from Pampered Chef include the Mini Serving Spoons Ornament, the Mini Kitchen Utensils Ornament, and the Mini Measuring Spoons Ornament.

2. Can I personalize the ornaments with a name or message?

Yes, many of our Christmas ornaments can be personalized with a name or message for a special touch. Look for the "Personalized" option when browsing our ornaments.

3. Are there any new ornaments for this holiday season?

Yes, we release new Christmas ornaments every year. Be sure to check our website or catalog for the latest additions.

4. Can I purchase ornaments in a set or bundle?

Yes, we offer some Christmas ornaments in sets or bundles for a discounted price. These make great gifts for friends and family.

5. Are there any ornaments specifically for cooking or baking enthusiasts?

Yes, we have a variety of ornaments specifically designed for cooking and baking enthusiasts, such as the Mini Whisk Ornament and the Mini Rolling Pin Ornament. These are perfect for anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
Replies