• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for First Time Pampered Chef Christmas Under $15

In summary, teachers seem to appreciate things like batter bowls, trivets, and prep bowls. Other ideas include the Seasons Best cookbook, sweeten it up gift set, and holiday plates.
PamperedCaniac
I know there has been a few threads about gifts however when I did a search I found more or less recipes and so on. What are you guys pushing as gifts? Also what ideas do you all have under $15 (or close to $15)??

I like the batter bowl and plan on using that but do you all have other great ideas since this is my FIRST Christmas with PC????

Cookbooks are nice gifts. Easy to wrap, and unbreakable for kids to bring to school.

Round Up From The Heart Trivet
Holiday Cook Book

I love the trivet for gifts. Another thought was a dip set: buy a set of small sq. bowls & a set of small bamboo spoons. Add two seasonings & you've got two small gifts (about $18/each).

I love the prep bowls filled with goodies--M & Ms, bath salts, cocoa, etc. Place a bow on top, wrap it with a ribbon, or even wrap it in cellophane and tie it with a pretty ribbon. With 6 for $20, as long as you aren't filling it with caviar or gold dust, it's a nice, inexpensive gift. For the last couple of years I've taken samples to my shows in November and December. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Search the files under "teacher". There are lots of cute ideas there. That being said, I have given the apple wedger and a bar board, the RUFTH trivet and the SA mugs (with hot chocolate or tea inside) to teachers and teacher types with good responses.

raebates said:
I love the prep bowls filled with goodies--M & Ms, bath salts, cocoa, etc. Place a bow on top, wrap it with a ribbon, or even wrap it in cellophane and tie it with a pretty ribbon. With 6 for $20, as long as you aren't filling it with caviar or gold dust, it's a nice, inexpensive gift. For the last couple of years I've taken samples to my shows in November and December. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

This was going to be my suggestion!

One thing I also do is to use the Season's best as a card. I tape a school pic of my child and them let them either write a note or draw a picture for the teacher.

Thank you all for the ideas! I guess I should of named this Open house/Teacher/Secret Santa gifts! LOL That way I would of had all basis covered! Love the prep bowl idea too and hopefully I can use some of these! Keep them coming if you have any great Open House "inexpensive" gift ideas too! I was thinking of the Seasons Best cook book and the small bambood spoon with a decorative bow too!

I've done batter bowl gifts, trivets and prepbowls! :)
This year I think I am doing the dots mugs, mocha sprinkle, homemade cocoa and wooden spoon. ;)

heat123 said:
This year I think I am doing the dots mugs, mocha sprinkle, homemade cocoa and wooden spoon. ;)

Love it!! :thumbup:

I give the Trivets. They are a unique gift and they support a great cause.

heat123 said:

GREAT idea, thanks!

The 1-2-3 dips gift set is a great one, as well as the sweeten it up gift set. Also, another inexpensive idea I'm doing this year is with the holiday app. plates. I'm making goodies and filling the plates, wrapping each one in celophane with a pretty bow and there's your cheap $5 (plus goodies) present!!

janezapchef said:
GREAT idea, thanks!

I saw it in, maybe the mini holiday catty as a gift idea;).

Trivet, Festive Holiday Desserts cookbook, sprinkles with a Starbucks card... homemade cookies from your recipes, the Batterbowl Mixes...

This year I'm using the holiday dessert plates. 4 to a set ($7.50 each) and putting cookies or fudge on them and wrapping in celo with ribbons. One plate per teacher, this is going to work great.

The holiday plates actually work out to $5 each, not $7.50. Even better!

1. What are some affordable gift options for first-time Pampered Chef customers for Christmas under $15?

Some affordable gift ideas for first-time Pampered Chef customers for Christmas under $15 include our Mini Serving Spatula, Mini Mix N Scraper, Mini Measure All Cup, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and Mini Nylon Serving Spoon. These are all great tools for the kitchen and will make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are there any gift sets or bundles available for under $15?

Yes, there are several gift sets and bundles available for under $15. Our Mini Mix N Scraper and Mini Measure All Cup Set is a popular option, as well as our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Mini Nylon Serving Spoon Set. These sets are perfect for first-time Pampered Chef customers who are just starting to build their kitchen tool collection.

3. Can I personalize the gifts for a more special touch?

Yes, you can personalize some of our gifts for a more special touch. Our Mini Wooden Spoon and Mini Spoonula can be personalized with a name or message of your choice. This is a great option for adding a personal touch to your gift for a first-time Pampered Chef customer.

4. Are there any cooking or baking accessories available for under $15?

Yes, there are several cooking and baking accessories available for under $15. Our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Mini Nylon Serving Spoon are great for cooking and serving, while our Mini Mix N Scraper and Mini Measure All Cup are perfect for baking. These accessories are all high-quality and make great gifts for first-time Pampered Chef customers.

5. What are some other gift ideas for first-time Pampered Chef customers for Christmas under $15?

Some other gift ideas for first-time Pampered Chef customers for Christmas under $15 include our Mini Bamboo Spoon Set, Mini Whisk, Mini Nylon Knife, Mini Nylon Tongs, and Mini Nylon Ladle. These are all versatile and useful tools for the kitchen, and are sure to be appreciated by anyone who loves cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies