• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift-Making Dilemma: What to Do? :confused:

In summary, you should make the gift items, such as cookies or cake batter, before the party or show, and send them to the recipient.
PamperedCaniac
Ok I have done a few searches but still a little confused. (surprised right) LOL

I saw some wonderful ideas on things to make as a gift such as cookies in the batter bowl, prices to charge and so on. However I am a little lost how to go about this. Do I just bring one to a show/booth/party that is pre made and let them see what they can get and then I order the batter bowl and have it sent to my home and then I deliver the gift??? Or what?? How do I go about this? Sorry for the silly question!!! :chef:

Re: GiftsJust thought I would "bump" this.
I know you guy will have more overall experience with this than my director or girls in my group (not saying that in bad way towards my group either)? I want to make the items in the batter bowl or anything else but not sure if I am to make them after the party, before, or what? Also where to send the items and so on?? Sorry for the bump! LOL

Re: GiftsAre they gifts for YOU to give or are you doing this as ideas for gift-giving?
Trina

Re: GiftsGift giving ideas! Sorry for the confusion!

Re: Giftsnever done it, never will. Not worth my time and effort. I make one every holiday season and bring it as a sample adn offer to send everyone the instructions on making it themselves.

Re: GiftsI've done the same thing. I got the recipes off of CC somewhere.

Re: GiftsOk, that sounds great! When I saw the recipes I was a little confused how people were doing this and I wanted to do what was easiest and the best for me and the customer! Thanks so much!!

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not a silly question at all! There are actually a few different ways you can handle this gift-making dilemma. One option is to have a few pre-made gift sets available at your shows or parties for people to purchase on the spot. You can also take orders for specific gift sets and have them shipped directly to the recipient. Another option is to offer a "make your own gift" station at your shows or parties, where guests can choose their own items to create a personalized gift set. Whichever option you choose, make sure to clearly communicate the process and pricing to your guests. Good luck and happy gifting! :chef:

1. How can I quickly and easily create homemade gifts for my friends and family?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of simple and delicious recipes that make great gifts. Our products, such as our seasoning blends and baking mixes, also make great additions to a homemade gift basket.

2. I'm on a tight budget, what are some budget-friendly gift ideas?

We understand the importance of staying within budget. Our kitchen tools, cookbooks, and food products are all reasonably priced and make great gifts for any occasion.

3. I'm not a skilled cook, do you have any easy recipes for gift-making?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that are perfect for those who are not confident in the kitchen. Our recipes are easy to follow and produce delicious results.

4. Can you recommend any tools or products that are specifically designed for gift-making?

Absolutely! Our Mix 'N Chop, Cut-N-Seal, and Decorator Bottle Set are all great tools for creating homemade gifts. Our food chopper and mandoline also make quick work of chopping and slicing ingredients for homemade gifts.

5. How can I make sure my homemade gifts stay fresh and presentable?

We recommend using our airtight food storage containers and bags to keep your homemade gifts fresh. Our packaging materials, such as our gift bags and tissue paper, also make for a beautiful presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies