• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Batter Bowl Brownies - Price?

In summary, Brandi says that the cost of the ingredients is the only real cost to making the small batter bowls and that she would rather just sell them than make them. Paula says that she would be willing to sell the bowls for $20 a piece if the buyer orders 5 or more.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I have a customer who wants to purchase pre-made small batter bowls with the brownies... She doesn't have time to fill with the ingredients... I don't mind doing this for her and charging a little extra, do any of you do this for your customers? How do you order on PPP? Do you order as the customers's name and have it shipped directly to you, then fill it with the ingredients? And how much???? Ugh. Help me Help me!

Sincerely,

:chef:

I would order it and have it sent directly to you. Then, figure out how much the ingredients cost and add in 2-3x's the cost of ingredients. So...if it was $4 for the ingredients, I would charge her the cost of the bowl, shipping, plus $12. Or...you can figure out EXACTLY what it costs for bowl, shipping, and food...then double that price.

There were some folks on here taking orders and selling them for $22 each I think...but I do not know what recipe they were using for the bowl, so I don't know how much it actually cost to make it!

Whoa! I added $5 to make them.

I sold them for $15 at a Santa Shop at a school and they sold like hotcakes. I had purchased them at a discount through a show that I closed in my name so that seemed reasonable to me.

Thanks for the suggestions. I talked it over with my husband and this is what we came up with:

For the total package, we're looking at:
$11.00 - Batter Bowl
$4.00 (approx) - Shipping
$0.75 (approx) - Tax
$13.50 - Ingredients, gift tags, bow, instructions, labor

TOTAL: $29.25 (approx.)

We'll see how it goes!

bsaxman said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I talked it over with my husband and this is what we came up with:

For the total package, we're looking at:
$11.00 - Batter Bowl
$4.00 (approx) - Shipping
$0.75 (approx) - Tax
$13.50 - Ingredients, gift tags, bow, instructions, labor

TOTAL: $29.25 (approx.)

We'll see how it goes!

Brandi,
This seems a bit high to me, personally. I mean, $13.50 for the ingredients part. You should be able to buy gift tags and bows at a local dollar store, and print directions from Consultant's Corner. The only "real" cost here is the ingredients. Just a thought...but I certainly do wish you lots of success!!
Paula

Honestly, we'd rather just sell her the bowls, we both have full time jobs along with pampered chef and I also go to school, so there's really not too much time, i'm lucky if i get an opportunity to make ccc. So the cost of my time is high :eek:p seeing that there isn't much of it already spent... I also told her that if she ordered 5 or more I would sell them at $20.00 a piece (total package.)

Hello there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to answer your questions. Yes, many consultants offer pre-made small batter bowls with brownies for their customers. As for ordering on PPP, you can order under the customer's name and have it shipped directly to you. As for pricing, it's up to you and what you feel is fair for your time and effort. I would suggest adding a small markup to cover the cost of the ingredients and your time. It's important to communicate this extra charge clearly to your customer so there are no surprises. I hope this helps and good luck with your order! :chef:

1. How much do the Small Batter Bowl Brownies cost?

The Small Batter Bowl Brownies from Pampered Chef are priced at $25.00.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Small Batter Bowl Brownies?

At the moment, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for the Small Batter Bowl Brownies. However, you can check our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers.

3. Can I purchase the Small Batter Bowl Brownies as part of a set or bundle?

Yes, you can purchase the Small Batter Bowl Brownies as part of our "Bake, Serve & Store Set" which includes the batter bowl, a scraper, and a cover for $45.00.

4. What is the size and capacity of the Small Batter Bowl Brownies?

The Small Batter Bowl Brownies have a capacity of 3 cups and measure 6 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height.

5. Are the Small Batter Bowl Brownies dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Batter Bowl Brownies are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
Replies
Views
chefann