• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer???

In summary, the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for quick and thorough mixing and blending of ingredients for various recipes. It has a powerful motor and various speed settings for ease of use, and both the Batter Bowl and Electric Mixer attachments are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The Electric Mixer is suitable for baking and comes with additional attachments such as a whisk, dough hook, and beaters for added convenience.
PCwithStay-C
I have a host asking if she can use the Batter Bowl with an electric mixer. I cant find anything that says you cant, but wanted to see if anyone had done this, is it ok?
TIA

I use a hand mixer in mine all the time without any problems.

Thanks Colleen :D

It will scratch it up a bit, but it won't do any real damage.

technically you are not supposed to use electric mixers in glass bowls. The mixer blades can cause tiny chips in the glass that would end up in your food. Not saying I have never done it, but your not really supposed to.

I've used an electric mixer with my batter bowl, but have noticed scratches inside the batter bowl, I guess use at your own discression!:balloon:

1. What is the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer?

The Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer is a kitchen tool that allows you to quickly mix and blend ingredients for various recipes.

2. How does the Electric Mixer work?

The Electric Mixer has a powerful motor and various speed settings that allow you to mix ingredients thoroughly and quickly. Simply attach the appropriate attachment and turn on the mixer to start blending.

3. Is the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Batter Bowl and the Electric Mixer attachments are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer for baking?

Yes, the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer is perfect for mixing batter for cakes, cookies, and other baked goods. It can also be used for other recipes such as pancake batter or homemade sauces.

5. Does the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer come with any additional attachments?

Yes, the Quick ? Batter Bowl & Electric Mixer comes with various attachments such as a whisk, dough hook, and beaters, allowing you to mix a variety of ingredients with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings