• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wilton Cake We Could Make With the Batter Bowl Cake

In summary, the Wilton Cake We Could Make With the Batter Bowl Cake is a unique cake recipe that uses a batter bowl to create a round, dome-shaped cake. Any oven-safe batter bowl can be used for this recipe, with the recommended size being 2-quart. After baking in the bowl, the cake should be cooled and assembled by flipping it onto a cake board or platter. A buttercream frosting works well with this cake, but other options such as fondant or whipped cream can also be used. Additionally, filling can be added between the two halves of the cake, making sure to leave enough room around the edges to seal the cake.
jrstephens
Put on a Hat and Party! Mini Cake

I thought this was cute! We could do this with the batter bowl cake. I have made other cakes out of it but never thought of a party hat.

It would be cute to make some prep bowl cakes like that, especially if you have little ones. They would be good to send to school on special occasions.

1. What is the Wilton Cake We Could Make With the Batter Bowl Cake?

The Wilton Cake We Could Make With the Batter Bowl Cake is a unique cake recipe that utilizes a batter bowl to create a round, dome-shaped cake. It is perfect for special occasions or as a fun project for kids.

2. Can I use any type of batter bowl for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of batter bowl as long as it is oven-safe. The recommended size is a 2-quart batter bowl, but you can adjust the recipe accordingly for different sizes.

3. How do I assemble the cake after baking it in the batter bowl?

After baking the cake in the batter bowl, let it cool completely before removing it from the bowl. Then, level off the top of the cake and flip it over onto a cake board or platter. You can trim the edges to create a more rounded shape if desired.

4. What type of frosting works best with this cake?

A buttercream frosting works well with this cake, as it can easily be molded and shaped to create a smooth, round surface. You can also use fondant or whipped cream for a different texture and flavor.

5. Can I add filling to this cake?

Yes, you can add a layer of filling between the two halves of the cake. Just make sure to leave enough room around the edges to seal the cake and prevent the filling from spilling out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vogee13