• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caution - Dirty Topic Inside! ;)

In summary, an expert summarizer of this content would say that the person is going to an adult toy party and is bringing b00b cakes as themed food. They suggest that the end of the cake be flat so that it can be used as is or that it can be made more rounded with use of food coloring paste or a paring knife. They also suggest that the smallest bowl in the pinch bowl set on top of the prep bowls can be used for decoration. Finally, they mention that there is a good one.
redsoxgirl
Ok - so I'm going to an adult toy party next weekend and all the ladies are bringing theme appropriate foods. I decided to bring some b00b cakes because I think the Prep Bowls or Batter Bowl would be great!

Question: Any thoughts on the end being flat? Should I just use it as is or try to make it more rounded?
Ideas on food coloring paste for colors??

I was thinking I could do the Prep Bowls and then the ladies could bring a cake home if they wanted to.

I would bake mini cakes in the prep bowls and then set them on top of the flat parts of the battle bowls. That would help it be a little more rounded, perhaps.

Leave it to a man to be the only one to answer ;)

redsoxgirl said:
Leave it to a man to be the only one to answer ;)
LOL - I was just gonna say that - LOL

I think you can find Wilton colors that would be more "flesh" colored.

You could mound up the frosting a bit on the top to make them look more rounded....

Stepping away from this topic now...

You could also shave the squared edges off and make them more rounded with a sharp paring knife, then ice them. You could use baby bottle nipples (thinking Playtex nursers) for the tops if you use the prep bowls, too. Hmm - my cousin wants to have one of these parties soon, I may have to offer to make these for the party! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
You could also shave the squared edges off and make them more rounded with a sharp paring knife, then ice them. You could use baby bottle nipples (thinking Playtex nursers) for the tops if you use the prep bowls, too. Hmm - my cousin wants to have one of these parties soon, I may have to offer to make these for the party! ;)

Be sure to check this site out. It's got tons of fun stuff for plates, cups, candy and more! (Caution - not suitable for kids or work!)

Click with Caution

You can make a small size sheet cake and form it to a curvy lady's body and then top with prep bowl b**bies. My sister had my BIL's bday cake made this way once from a professional cake maker! Pretty interesting to a 13 year old kid!

What about the smallest bowl in the pinch bowl set on top of the prep bowls??

If you want to "dress" them, you can use paper doilies to make a lacy bra.If you have a bread tube, you can also make what my former hair stylist affectionately referred to as "penis bread." Which is a very appropriate name when the bread comes out one end - it always seems to make a suggestive shape. ;)

nicki25 said:
What about the smallest bowl in the pinch bowl set on top of the prep bowls??
The pinch bowls are only microwave safe just in case!

Ann, how about a cinnamon swirl bread tube bread with two prep bowl balls?

redsoxgirl said:
Be sure to check this site out. It's got tons of fun stuff for plates, cups, candy and more! (Caution - not suitable for kids or work!)

Click with Caution
I like the silverware and the c*ck pan - that's supposed to be cake...;)

:D :cry::blushing: You guys are killing me!!!!:D :cry: :blushing:

wadesgirl said:
Ann, how about a cinnamon swirl bread tube bread with two prep bowl balls?
Make bread in the tube, and serve with 2 prep bowl sized Greek Cheese Tortas. Topped with nuts, of course. :D If it's the right crowd, they'd probably have some fun slicing the bread.

chefann said:
Make bread in the tube, and serve with 2 prep bowl sized Greek Cheese Tortas. Topped with nuts, of course. :D If it's the right crowd, they'd probably have some fun slicing the bread.

That would be awesome!! If there wasn't so much food already, I might do it, but there's a ton!

chefann said:
Good one!:chef:

Oh, boy, I am going to one of those toy parties in a couple of weeks, and now I need to ask the host if she needs any more food! ;)

buckeyefan08 said:
:D :cry::blushing: You guys are killing me!!!!:D :cry: :blushing:

I was thinking the same thing! I've never laughed so hard reading a thread on here. Thanks for a good laugh tonight, all!

My first thought is prep bowl breasts - with kisses on top for the pointy bits.Do they make pink kisses?Cupcake boobies would be fun too. :)

jenniferp417 said:
My first thought is prep bowl breasts - with kisses on top for the pointy bits.

Do they make pink kisses?

Cupcake boobies would be fun too. :)

My college friend had a booby cake for his 21st bday (seems like forever ago...). But anyway- the nipples were made from hershey kisses. You can buy the white chocolate ones and frost those lightly with pink...

JTNT8704 said:
My college friend had a booby cake for his 21st bday (seems like forever ago...). But anyway- the nipples were made from hershey kisses. You can buy the white chocolate ones and frost those lightly with pink...

ouch - you could poke and eye out with those! :D :eek:

You could try gumdrops on the tops.

Where is Jilly Sue? She made a penis cake for a bachorlette party that was a hoot. (I don't think she posted the picture, just a link).

You could also serve cannoli. They're the right shape and come with creamy filling.

chefann said:
You could also serve cannoli. They're the right shape and come with creamy filling.

;) good idea ann

This thread sooo reminds me of a picture I saw when I was a kid of a cake someone made at a party my parent's attended :)blushing: MY parents? LOL) where they made a cake into a bed, laid a Ken type doll down and well... created with frosting that which Mattel did not. LOL...

Only breast cake I've seen though was created by a friend of mine... she's also done a penis cake... I've never had such an occasion to even wonder about making such things. LOL...

My SIL sells PR I'm about to call her and tell her about all of these idea and see if she wants to place an order... She'd be able to write it all off!!!

I just bought some icing colors at Party City for my son and daughter's Dora/Digo birthday party next week. They had 4 colors in 1 pack and one of them was a flesh color which would work for the boobies. I believe it was Wilton brand.
I was at a "fun party" a few weeks agao and someone had made boobies and someone else made a penis, it was hysterical :)

I just had a thought - if you make the lemon microwave cakes (new theme show), but tint the batter and the lemon slices pinkish, they'd look like breasts with nipples. That's an idea for HWC month! :D

1. What is the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product about?

The "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product is a specialized set of kitchen tools designed to help with tasks that can get a little messy, such as deveining shrimp, cracking nuts, or crushing garlic.

2. Is the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product safe to use?

Yes, the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product is made with high-quality materials and is safe to use in the kitchen. However, as with any kitchen tool, it is important to use caution and follow the instructions provided.

3. How does the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product work?

The "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product is designed with specialized features to make tasks like deveining shrimp or cracking nuts easier and less messy. Each tool is specifically designed for a different task, making it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen.

4. Can the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product be used for other tasks besides what is advertised?

While the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product is designed for specific tasks, it can also be used for other tasks in the kitchen. However, it is important to note that the product may not be as effective for tasks outside of its intended use.

5. How do I clean the "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product?

The "Caution - Dirty Topic Inside!" product is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, it is always recommended to hand wash any kitchen tool for optimal longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Mwalker
  • lisatx04