• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Follow-Up to Adult Cakes in Prep Bowls

In summary, the conversation revolved around a party that was held with 32 women in attendance. The cakes made for the party were a big hit and there were also other themed foods. The speaker made two batches of cakes, one with the whole pan sprayed with cooking spray and the other with just the bottom. The pictures of the final results were shared, along with pictures of the other food. The party was a fun adult toy get-together for a group of ladies on a message board. Some members asked for the link to the original thread and the speaker shared it. Jello shooters were also served at the party and the recipe was requested. Another member shared the recipe, which uses 1 box of jello
redsoxgirl
I know some of you had mntioned you might want to try these out so I wanted to give you an update.

The party was this weekend and the cakes were a big hit! the party was tons of fun -there were 32 women and tons of themed foods - hehehe

I made 2 batches and here's what happened:
1st batch - I sprayed the whole inside of the PB, bottom and sides. The cake rose, but had a flat top, so they were perfect when flipped upside down.
2nd batch - I sprayed only the bottom and they rose, but they looked more like cupcakes with the traditional peaks on top. I just trimmed the peak and flipped them over because we both thought the bottom of the PB looked more like a b00b.

Here are pictures if you want to see the final result ;)
I also included some of the other food pictures if you wanted to get some ideas.

An obvious caution - these pics aren't for work viewing or with kids around :eek:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Absmjli1bt2SX

Those are tooo funny!! Looks lie you had TONS of fun!!

You must have been fake tanning...they have the orange tanning bed color vs. a natural skin color. ;)

janetupnorth said:
You must have been fake tanning...they have the orange tanning bed color vs. a natural skin color. ;)

LOL - yeah I had some trouble getting the color right, but that's ok! I'm not a professional baker :)

Oh my! How fun!What was the party for?

Ummm....k...I must have missed the original thread - anyone want to post the link?

DebbieJ said:
Oh my! How fun!

What was the party for?

There's another message board I belong to (one for after you get married) and they have local boards. Our board meets all the time in person - sometimes at restaurants, sometimes at Red Sox games, sometimes at each others houses. This was an adult toy get together :)

The ladies on the board are so much fun! I have a blast with them whenever we get together. It's a good way to get away from the husbands and kids :)

I'll have to remember to check this out at home.

Thank heavens mine aren't that orange and brown! :)

Very creative however! ;)

Hahaha!! Those are great!! I think I'll surprise DH with some for his birthday in May!;)

Great!My BFF and I like to have naughty parties especially since my bachelorette (sp?) party. We had a blast so the normal for these parties is Naughty Pasta and a penis cake, I actually have a specific pan for that and b00bies. I actually make a cake slice it for flat top and then add ice cream to the mold refreeze and then put together. SO yum! Last time I made it I procrastinated a little too long and it was runny which actually was hilarious effect IYKWIM!

I love those banana pic's, those are banana's right? Looks like you all had a great time.

Those straws were too funny :)
Great job

Hey Lindsay what was your recipe for the jello shooters?

Last edited:
purrbal said:
Hey Lindsay what was your recipe for the jello shooters?

Someone else made the jell-o shooters. I only made the cakes.
I'll see if I can get the recipe and get back to you :)

jumping in here....the recipe I use for jello shooters is 1 box of jello, 3/4C of Vodka, and 1 1/4C of hot water. They set up nicely and arent watery/softHTH

Thank you
redsoxgirl said:
Someone else made the jell-o shooters. I only made the cakes.
I'll see if I can get the recipe and get back to you :)
Thanks you're a peach!

You mean 1 large box of jello, right? I have that same jello mold.

Mwalker said:
jumping in here....

the recipe I use for jello shooters is 1 box of jello, 3/4C of Vodka, and 1 1/4C of hot water. They set up nicely and arent watery/soft

HTH
Thank you very much!

fikibiff said:
You mean 1 large box of jello, right? I have that same jello mold.

Honestly cant remember, I'll have to check in the kitchen. But its which ever box uses the "1-1" ratio of water

Related to Follow-Up to Adult Cakes in Prep Bowls

1. What is the purpose of the "Follow-Up to Adult Cakes in Prep Bowls"?

The "Follow-Up to Adult Cakes in Prep Bowls" is a set of instructions and tips for creating delicious and creative adult-themed cakes using our prep bowls. It is designed to help you take your baking skills to the next level and impress your guests with unique and fun dessert options.

2. Are the prep bowls safe to use for adult-themed cakes?

Yes, our prep bowls are made of high-quality materials that are safe to use for all types of baking, including adult-themed cakes. They are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures without warping or cracking.

3. Can I use the prep bowls for other types of desserts?

Absolutely! Our prep bowls are versatile and can be used for a variety of desserts, such as cupcakes, muffins, and even individual-sized pies. You can also use them for non-baking purposes, like serving dips or holding toppings for ice cream sundaes.

4. Do I need any special tools or ingredients for the adult cakes in prep bowls?

No, you do not need any special tools or ingredients. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Cake Tester to ensure your cakes are fully cooked before removing them from the oven. As for ingredients, you can use any cake mix or recipe of your choice.

5. Can I make the adult cakes in prep bowls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cakes ahead of time and store them in the prep bowls in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap or foil to prevent them from drying out. You can also freeze the cakes in the prep bowls for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • redsoxgirl