• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the New Fall Products?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the excitement for the unveiling of new products at TPC, with some members expressing their disappointment about not being able to attend the event. The wish list for new products included a cake carry-along and a multi-functional kitchen tool. A link to a thread for discussing new products was also shared.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Since this is my first 'change of seasons' with TPC, I am so excited about the unveiling of the new products! Unfortunately, I won't be going to NC because I'm going on vacation starting that weekend, AND won't be back for our Cluster Meeting the Monday after NC - so, until you all start posting on CS about them, I won't have any idea what's new (and, you better believe the laptop is coming with me so I can check in!!).

I am trying to think what kitchen needs could possibly be out there which TPC tools don't already meet. So, I thought I'd start a thread to see what everyone is hoping for.

I'd personally like to see a high-quality (and if it's Pampered Chef, you know it would be!) Cake Carry-Along - think Trifle Bowl, but for cakes. Maybe with a couple of stackable cupcake trays which fit inside.

Anyone else have a wish list?

Sarah

There is already a large thread going....I'll go see if I can find it and post the link.

I think there's another thread for wish lists around here somewhere, but while I'm here I'll just say that my #1 wish at the moment is a cookbook holder. I know others have mentioned wanting one, too, so I'm definitely not alone. I don't mind the cookbooks being soft-cover and spiral bound, but all of the cookbook holders I've seen are designed more for hard-cover cookbooks. The one I have from years back (SLAH) doesn't have the support it needs for a soft-cover book. And it would be nice to have one with the silver finish to match the SA caddy and stands. Anyway, that's just my current wish!

, I completely understand your excitement for the new products and your disappointment about not being able to attend the unveiling at NC. I'm sure you will be eagerly checking in on CS to see what everyone has to say about the new products. I love your idea for a cake carry-along! That would be such a convenient and stylish way to transport cakes to events or parties. As for my wish list, I would love to see a multi-functional kitchen tool that can chop, blend, and puree all in one. I think it would be a game changer for busy home cooks. Can't wait to see what TPC has in store for us!

1. What are the new fall products available at Pampered Chef?

Our new fall product line includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for the upcoming season. From pumpkin-shaped baking pans to spice-infused oils, we have everything you need to make delicious fall-inspired meals.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new fall products?

Yes, we are currently offering a special promotion where you can save up to 20% on select new fall products. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. Will the new fall products be available in different colors or designs?

Yes, some of our new fall products are available in multiple colors or designs to suit your personal style. Be sure to check our website or catalog for all available options.

4. Can I use the new fall products in the oven or on the stovetop?

Most of our new fall products are designed to be used in the oven or on the stovetop, but we always recommend checking the product's specific instructions before use.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips included with the new fall products?

Yes, along with each new fall product, we provide a recipe or cooking tip to help you get the most out of your purchase. You can also find more recipes and tips on our website or by connecting with your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg