• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Gifts for Army Soldier?

In summary, the retired military woman suggests giving her cousin Army Medic gifts such as Pampered Chef kitchen tools, small appliances, and food items like coffee and beer bread mix. She also suggests sending him homemade baked goods every month. Finally, she says that whatever her cousin wants, he can get from the military's website "What to send."
ChefinHarmony
Hi! We do a family gift exchange and I have my husband's cousin for Christmas - he is a young man who is an Army Medic. He just finished basic training. Anyway, any Pampered Chef gift ideas that I could give him? EVERYONE in the family (we have 5 names because of all our kids) is getting something PC and I didn't want him to feel left out!
Thanks!
Joanne

Jar opener?
Micro-cookers?

Definitely the micro cookers and the jar opener. Bamboo spoons. I-slice (for his CDs and DVDs). Measuring cups. Measurig spoons. Outdoor party plates (for indoor use). Quikut Paring Knife. Kitchen Shears. Hot pad/trivet. Twixit clips. Small bar pan and small round stone (for microwave use).

Gee...can you tell I'm retired military?

Thank you!! But I'm thinking he is going to be "deployed" sometime soon. Do you really think he would take any of these items with him (other than i-slice)? Just curious....
Joanne

Honestly...no. But I don't think we have anything that a deployed soldier would feel was essential. Though many still search for our SuperSwat!!!

PC productsThe 3 1/2 inch paring knife is a man's knife!!

Kitchen shears are handy.

How about some coupons you print yourself from the computer that entitle him to some homemade baked goodies each month. Something you will ship to him each month for the next 3, 6, 12 months. Whatever you want to commit to.

Debbie :D

What about Twix-It Clips? They are handy about anywhere...

Honestly for Christmas presents he should get what he would want. I'm not saying that he won't want pc, but with being deployed soon he may want something he will use a lot over there. When my brother was deployed he wanted stuff to kill the time, we sent him a football, football frisbee, poker chips (he used this the most). He said it was unbelievable how much time they had on there hands with nothing to do, they had to get creative to keep themselves intertained. Then we would send him care packages as well he loved ceral bars drink mix's to add to bottle water, salene drops for his eyes.

Keep in mind that I do not know your cousin or his age. I know that my cousins and brothers that are in the military are between the ages of 18-21 and they would rather have "cool" stuff vs kitchen stuff on Christmas day.

This is just my point of view and I do not know your cousin at all and he may very well love pc as a Christmas present.

I agree with Nikki. I don't think that he would feel "left out" and it would be really cool to make a huge care package to bring with him. Somewhere online is the list of most requested things for troops that you could use as a guideline. I can't remember where it was, but baby wipes was on there. Good luck!

Just to get this out here for anyone else who may want to know what soldiers need when deployed:

www.anysoldier.com (has a tab at the top labeled 'what to send', another for when to send, and several other options)

My husband was signed up on several websites and these are real requests made by the soliders who are deployed themselves. And yes, alot of it is time killers too (mp3 players, gift cards to download songs to mp3 players, work out gear, card games, ps2/xbox/gamecube games/accessories etc.)

I agree, I don't think he'll feel left out if you don't get him a PC gift.

What about stuff from the pantry? Like the coffee or beer bread mix. You could make the bread for him and send it over. He might like the Mini Whipper to mix up chocolate milk or such. I like the knife idea. Depending on the type of situation he'll have over there, what about the "Try Me" pan...the small skillet. He might appreciate a decent can opener over there. Just some ideas :)

I agree with the idea for Coffee! Good one, Tina! I know they drink coffee over there! There's the quick stir pitcher for mixed drinks. LOL! I guess he'd keep that at home. ;o) I don't know how much cooking they can do over there. I don't believe they cook for themselves. My husband told me he will only have access to the chow hall and the shopette aside from the good ole standby Burger King. The Seasonings are a good idea and also the mixes.

Good ideas, ladies!!

Last edited:
My husband spent a year over there and will be returning next year. You should not give him the knife if you are expecting him to take it with him. It really could get him in trouble. They are given knives over there. I would say if you really wanted to get him PC stuff, the can opener would be perfect. My husband ate a lot of tuna and baked beans and spaghetti o's that I sent over. They do not have to prepare their own meals, but many times do not feel like trekking long ways to the mess hall or they just want to be alone or they are no where near a mess hall and have to eat the prepackaged garbage they mascarade as food! He can always pack his can opener and a can of something no matter where he goes. A can of tuna and some crackers will beat some of that food anyday!

1. What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer for Army soldiers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts for Army soldiers including cooking tools, kitchen gadgets, and meal prep kits that are perfect for use while deployed or in barracks.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions for military members?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 10% discount for active duty military members and their families. This discount can be applied to any regular-priced item on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I personalize the gift for my loved one who is serving in the Army?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for some of our products. You can add your loved one's name, rank, or military branch to make the gift even more special.

4. Are there any gift sets specifically curated for Army soldiers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift sets that are perfect for Army soldiers. These sets include a variety of useful cooking tools and gadgets that are easy to transport and use while on duty.

5. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift for my loved one who is serving in the Army?

You can purchase Pampered Chef gifts for Army soldiers through a consultant or on our website. You can also ship the gift directly to your loved one's base or barracks address for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DAWN NEWTON
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies