• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for a Christmas tree auction?

In summary, the hospital is planning on putting a mini whks, a gift certificate for a free kitchen show, a $X gift certificate for PC, some business cards, and some of the inexpensive PC products with maybe a few that are around $20-$30 under the tree.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
The hospital that I work at hosts an annual Christmas tree Chinese auction. Basically people, companies, or hospital departments sponsor a tree and decorate it with gift certificates, lottery tickets, and/or ornaments.

Last year, I started PC too late to sponsor one, but this year, my mother & I are planning on doing a tree together. She has a primative craft business on the internet, so we were going to put some of her homemade ornaments on it along with some PC products on it.

I was thinking of putting some mini whisks (tied with some homespun fabric)on it, a gift certificate for a free kitchen show, a $X gift certificate for PC, some business cards, & basically some of the inexpensive PC products with maybe a few that are around $20-$30 under the tree.

What do you think? This doesn't violate the terms of agreement does it?

I'm also looking for any pics similar to this.

Thanks a million!

Sounds like great advertising.

Why would you think it would violate the agreement?

I have no clue why I thought that, but I figured that I would just check with the seasoned consultants out there. I tried to pull up the policies, but my comp isn't letting me and the office comp is tied up.

Thanks Linda!

Check your supply list, maybe some of the door prize items you could jazz up and use for decorations.

What about using the creative cutters individually tied w/ ribbon, twixit clips, iSlice . . . This sounds like a lot of fun! When it's finished you should take a picture and post it :~D

I did a mini tree for my Christmas in July shows this was what they had on them.
Creative Cutters
Small Bamboo Spoons
Citrus Pellers
PC recipes (I made the paper look aged and printed thim in an Old English Text then rolled them up and tied them with ribbon but put a tag to show what recipe they were because this was the door prize tree)
Nylon Scrappers (2 tied together with ribbon)
Instead of a star on top I placed the kid's chef hat on the top.

Of course, you may want to mix in some more pricey pieces.

I would do Season's Bests with your contact info as well!

Everything sounds cool.

Amy, love this idea, I'm gonna see if we can get that going in my office!

Thanks for all of the support! I will definitely post some pix!

1. What is the "Christmas Tree Opportunity"?

The "Christmas Tree Opportunity" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It allows customers to purchase a pre-decorated artificial Christmas tree, complete with a variety of kitchen tools and products from our catalog.

2. How can I purchase the "Christmas Tree Opportunity"?

You can purchase the "Christmas Tree Opportunity" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from our website. The tree will be delivered to your doorstep, and you can start using the kitchen tools and products right away.

3. What is included in the "Christmas Tree Opportunity" package?

The "Christmas Tree Opportunity" package includes a pre-decorated artificial Christmas tree, along with a variety of kitchen tools and products such as cookware, bakeware, and utensils. The exact contents may vary, but you can expect a selection of high-quality, useful items for your kitchen.

4. Is the "Christmas Tree Opportunity" available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Christmas Tree Opportunity" is available in different sizes to fit your needs. You can choose from a small, medium, or large tree, depending on your space and budget.

5. Can I customize the products included in the "Christmas Tree Opportunity"?

Unfortunately, the products included in the "Christmas Tree Opportunity" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we strive to include a variety of useful and popular items in each package to suit different cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies