• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorating a Christmas Tree for the Hospital with Pampered Chef Products!

In summary, the person is going to decorate a Christmas tree with Pampered Chef products and if anyone has any inexpensive products they want to get rid of, they can PM the person. There is also a thread about making spice packet samples on the files page.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
On the 14th I will be decorating a Christmas tree with Pampered Chef products for the hospital am I employed. If anyone has any inexpensive PC items that are wishing to get rid of either as a donation (the tree will be auctioned off through a Chinese auction and the proceeds benefit our new wing- which is greatly needed) or they would like to sell, please PM me. I will try and follow this thread, but it would be best just to PM me.

Thanks & Merry Christmas (a bit early!)

Whats a chinese auction?

It's where you buy chances for an item that you like (in this case a decorated X-mas tree) and place them in a brown bag (basket, etc.) of the item that you want and then the ticket is randomly selected and you pray it's yours.... hopes that sums it up.

You could make up spice packet samples with your business card attached. If you check in our FILES, you will find a thread about making them. You could use various colors of card stock. Punch out an area in the shape of a circle, heart or oval. Use
the 2"x3" craft ziploc bags you can get in Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics, put in two teaspoons of whatever spice we sell. You can get 10 to 12 samples from one of our Dill seasonings. Punch a hole in the card stock for a piece of yard to hang it on the tree.
You could use some of our orange peelers like icesickles; maybe punch some of our recipe cards and hang them too. Be sure to stamp your contact information on the space on each card. Maybe use some of our bamboo spoons tied with a ribbon, and
other make ornaments on card stock with pictures of our PC products. Tie an envelope
on the tree with a $25 gift certificate with you so they can select their own gift from you. If nothing else, it lets folks know you are the resident Pampered Chef. Good luck.

Related to Decorating a Christmas Tree for the Hospital with Pampered Chef Products!

What Pampered Chef products are best for decorating a Christmas tree for the hospital?

Our Pampered Chef Tree Trimming Set is perfect for decorating a Christmas tree for the hospital. It includes a variety of shatterproof ornaments in festive colors and designs, as well as a tree topper and a tree skirt.

Can I personalize the ornaments for the hospital Christmas tree?

Yes, our Personalized Ornament Maker is a great tool for adding names, dates, or special messages to the ornaments. It's easy to use and creates professional-looking results.

Are the Pampered Chef Christmas tree products safe for hospital environments?

Yes, our tree trimming set and ornaments are made of shatterproof materials, making them safe for hospital environments. They are also easy to clean and disinfect if needed.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Christmas tree products in bulk for a larger hospital project?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our Tree Trimming Set and Personalized Ornament Maker. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Do the proceeds from the sales of the Pampered Chef Christmas tree products go towards a charitable cause?

Yes, a portion of the proceeds from the sales of our Tree Trimming Set and Personalized Ornament Maker will be donated to a charity chosen by Pampered Chef. This year, we are supporting children's hospitals across the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Shawnna