• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Exchange a Wedding Gift at HO?

In summary, the customer should be able to exchange her Quick Stir Pitcher for another one if it is within the warranty period.
catlwilles
Gold Member
I thought I'd check in here so I don't have to call HO, but I've got a customer who received two Food Choppers for her wedding and wants to exchange one for something else. It wasn't purchased through me and we don't know the hostesses name since it was a gift. Will HO let her exchange it?

They should as long as its within the warranty period.

Here's the deal though. You should give her the number to call. That way they can figure all the details of the exchange without you in the middle. That way nothing can get misinterepted from HO to you to her.

The more info you can give HO about who actually purchased the item to be returned, the better :) If the bride knows who gave it to her, and which state they got it in, you're likely going to be OK, although you will need to actually talk to someone to get it sorted out (although you might be able to do with an email directly to the Solution Center).

I had a replacement to handle this way for a show guest recently - she had a Quick Stir Pitcher she got as a wedding gift, and there was a problem with it. She could sorta remember who gave it to her, and I called HO to track it down. Turns out the sister of the person she thought gave it to her was the original purchaser (thankfully, the same last name!), and she was given an RMA, and was able to get the exchange made!

Kodeysmom said:
They should as long as its within the warranty period.

The problem with that is that since they don't know exactly when it was purchased they don't know if it is within the warranty period. Let her talk with CS herself and maybe together they can figure it out.

Related to Can I Exchange a Wedding Gift at HO?

1. Can I exchange a wedding gift if I don't have a receipt?

If you received the gift from a Pampered Chef consultant, you can exchange it for the current selling price. However, if the gift was purchased at a retail store, you will need to contact the store directly for their exchange policy.

2. How long do I have to exchange a wedding gift?

You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to exchange a wedding gift. After 90 days, exchanges are subject to manager approval.

3. Can I exchange a wedding gift for a different item?

Yes, as long as the item is of equal or lesser value. If the item you want to exchange for is of higher value, you will need to pay the difference.

4. Can I exchange a personalized wedding gift?

Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, we will gladly replace it for you.

5. What if the wedding gift I received is no longer available?

In the rare case that the gift you received is no longer available, you can exchange it for a similar item of equal or lesser value. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you in finding a suitable replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tashayoung