• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can HO Exchange Dull Kitchen Shears? - Let's Discuss!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers the HO Exchange program where customers can exchange their old or dull kitchen shears for a brand new pair at a discounted price. The cost of the exchange varies depending on the model and discount offered, typically ranging from $10-$20. Only Pampered Chef kitchen shears are eligible for exchange, but the company offers a lifetime guarantee on their shears. To participate, customers can bring their shears to a Pampered Chef party or contact a local consultant. The exchanged shears are brand new and unused, while the old shears are responsibly recycled to reduce waste.
rennea
Gold Member
I had an email from my upcoming host about her kitchen shears that she purchased last year. She said that they are completely dull and wants to know if she can exchange them. I know they have a 3 year guarantee but if it were me I would just sharpen them! Will HO exchange them? I say no but wanted your guys' opinion before I tell her to try.

rennea said:
I had an email from my upcoming host about her kitchen shears that she purchased last year. She said that they are completely dull and wants to know if she can exchange them. I know they have a 3 year guarantee but if it were me I would just sharpen them! Will HO exchange them? I say no but wanted your guys' opinion before I tell her to try.

Yes, they'll more than likely exchange them. She'll have to send them back.

yes, exchange them. I have the black ones and dislike them greatly. Which reminds me, they failed on me at my show last night so I need to exchange mine as well.

As I am a nerd and always keep my product info cards, I've checked the kitchen shears one.

It doesn't mention needing to get them sharpened (unlike all the forged cutlery knives), so I say exchange them too.

I hate the black kitchen shears. The 1st set completely fell apart...into separate sections. Now the pair I have won't cut anything! I guess 3rd time's a charm. I'll have to get another pair.

Mine are dull too! Should probably toss them in the exchange box with the Chilzanne server, egg slicers, small skillet with scratches in it, scratched up mini muffin pan ....

1. Can HO Exchange Dull Kitchen Shears?

Yes, HO (Household) Exchange is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can exchange their old or dull kitchen shears for a brand new pair at a discounted price.

2. How much does it cost to exchange kitchen shears?

The cost varies depending on the model of the shears being exchanged and the discount being offered at the time. Generally, customers can expect to pay between $10-$20 for the exchange.

3. Can I exchange any brand of kitchen shears?

No, the HO Exchange program is only available for exchanging Pampered Chef kitchen shears. However, we do offer a lifetime guarantee on our shears, so if you experience any issues with them, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I participate in the HO Exchange program?

To participate in the HO Exchange program, simply bring your old or dull Pampered Chef kitchen shears to any Pampered Chef party or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with the exchange process.

5. Are the exchanged kitchen shears new or refurbished?

The exchanged kitchen shears are brand new and have never been used. We take the old shears and recycle them responsibly. This allows us to offer a discount to our customers and reduce waste in our environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cakepampered