• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Form for exchanging broken items

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
Isn't there a form we can give our customers so they can return to exchange a broken item? I have a customer that says her kitchen shears she purchased in the summer is having problems with the spring. I know we have the replacement part form we can give them but she would need a whole new pair of shears. This is the first time I've had a customer have a broken item so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I looked on consultants corner for a form to give her but I can't find one. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks!


Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
it's called a receipt. :)

On the back there are instructions for exchanges. Basically, she has to contact PC and ship the shears back to them at her cost and then they will send her a new one.