1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer Phone # to home office

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Ok, maybe I'm just blind today, but I can't find the phone # to give a cutomer to call about an exchange. I usually handle all returns and exchanges for my customers. Even for items they didn't purchase through me. But, one of my host's moms (who lives out of state) wanted to know about a replacement for her Professional cookware. I thought since the items have been discontinued, I know nothing about them, and have never actually spoken to her mom it would be best just to let her call on her own. Anyone have the # handy?

Nov 9, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

it's on the back of receipts. but it's 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

Nov 9, 2009
  3. JennLizFran

Thanks, I had that # but the prompts made me fele like it was just for consultants.

Nov 9, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

If you are calling from the number you have registered with HO it automatically knows you are a consultant. If you call from a different number it does not.

Nov 9, 2009
  5. JennLizFran

Oh, neat! The things they can do with technology! Thanks so much!

Nov 9, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I used to have my home number registered with HO but I always called from my cell phone. I changed it so that I didn't have to tell the prompts every time that I was a consultant.

Nov 9, 2009
Have something to add?