• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Exchange SA for Different Size/Pattern 11 Months Later?

In summary, our exchange policy allows for exchanges up to 12 months after the original purchase date. A receipt is required for all exchanges and if the product is no longer available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative or provide a store credit. Products can be exchanged even if they have been used, as long as they are in good condition. However, exchanges are only allowed within the same product line. If you want to exchange for a completely different item, you will need to make a new purchase.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can a customer exchange one size and pattern of SA for another 11 months after purchasing?!! I have a repeat awesome host who just called me and is doing a book party this month to get the dots. She has 4 small squares of the tiles, 4 small bowls and the large rect platter with handles. The only one still in the one year guarantee period is the 4 small squares. So she asked me if she could return it and exhange for more dots. She wants to add to her collection this month and really wants dots but then says 'what will I do with my tiles?'.

If she can't exchange, I'll try and sell them for her. If she CAN exchange, what the heck do I tell HO??????????

Last edited:
She can mix and match them!

LOL! When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said Sex Changes! I was thinking - WOW, now that's gonna be a good one! hahahaha

So noone knows if she CAN in fact exchange new in box but 11 month old SA pieces? I want to be 'somewhat' informed before I call HO. Don't want to look like a 'dork'!!

Yes. They have one year in which they can change their mind and get a refund, replacement, or a new product. After the first 30 days, though...the shipping is the responsibility of the customer.

Thanks Kelly. I knew it but didn't know if anyone had ever done it - this close to the end of the guarantee and what I was actually supposed to say

1. Can I exchange a product for a different size or pattern if it has been 11 months since I purchased it?

Yes, our exchange policy allows for exchanges up to 12 months after the original purchase date. So as long as it has been less than a year, you can exchange your product for a different size or pattern.

2. Do I need to provide a receipt for the exchange?

Yes, we do require a receipt for all exchanges. This helps us ensure that the product was purchased from Pampered Chef and within the exchange timeframe.

3. What if the product I want to exchange is no longer available?

If the product you want to exchange is no longer available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative or provide a store credit for the value of the original purchase.

4. Can I exchange a product if it has been used?

Yes, we understand that sometimes a product may not be the right fit even after it has been used. As long as the product is in good condition, we will still accept it for an exchange.

5. Can I exchange a product for a completely different item?

Unfortunately, our exchange policy only allows for exchanges within the same product line (i.e. cookware for cookware, bakeware for bakeware, etc.). If you would like to exchange for a completely different item, you will need to return the original product and make a new purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefw