• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make an exchange through Pampered Chef's online platform?

In summary, my customer ordered the wrong product and wants to exchange it for two products and pay the difference. They emailed me back with a reference # and instructions for her fedEx pickup.
jrstephens
My customer ordered the wrong product and wants to exchange it for two products and pay the difference.

On CC I do not see how to do this kind of adjustment. Is there a way or do I need to call HO?

I think you need to call HO. If the customer is going to use their card to pay the difference, it might be better to have them call.

I've always just emailed customer service, giving them all of the info on the orig. show, what was purchased, and what they want in exchange. Then, I'll get an email back with instructions and the new total and they'll ship it when that is received.

jrstephens said:
My customer ordered the wrong product and wants to exchange it for two products and pay the difference.

On CC I do not see how to do this kind of adjustment. Is there a way or do I need to call HO?

If the customer wants to pay the difference by check to PC, they will tell her to put the check in the box with the return......if she is paying you, just tell PC to charge your debit or credit card. If she wants to pay PC herself with a CC, then she will need to call PC and do the exchange.

I do almost every return/exchange by email.....hate calling!

She has paid me the difference.

I have been doing them by Adjustment on CC but could not figure out a way to do this one when she is wanting to exchange.

So yall jsut EMAIL the Solution with the info? Not do an Adjustment?

I saw the thread saying the wait time was 4-5 hours by phone.

You cannot do an adjustment for an exchange. Adjustments are for product issues and returns. Email HO if you do not want to wait on the phone. You should hear back from them within 24 hours. I usually prefer to talk to someone on the phone though. I love the call back method.

jrstephens said:
She has paid me the difference.

I have been doing them by Adjustment on CC but could not figure out a way to do this one when she is wanting to exchange.

So yall jsut EMAIL the Solution with the info? Not do an Adjustment?

I saw the thread saying the wait time was 4-5 hours by phone.

They do not get back to you as quick through email, as if you called on the phone. I think that the email turn around is 48 hours.

Here is the latest one I did by email:

I had a guest from a January show who bought a Bar Pan. It broke in her oven the 4th time she used it. She decided she didn't want another bar pan, she wanted to exchange it for something else, which cost a couple dollars more. I emailed the solution center with her shipping info, what she wanted to return, and what she wanted for the exchange. I also let them know that she was paying me the difference, so that my debit card could be charged.

They emailed me back with a reference # and instructions for her fedEx pickup.

It was that simple!

Wow!! I guess that they are repling alot quicker through email!
That's GREAT!!!

letscook04 said:
Wow!! I guess that they are repling alot quicker through email!
That's GREAT!!!

Well, it was 24 hours later that they returned my email.....but I didn't have to wait on hold, or be stuck in the house waiting for the phone to ring.....and it was still what I thought was a timely answer.

1. How do I request an online adjustment for an exchange?

In order to request an online adjustment for an exchange, you will need to contact our customer service team by phone or through our website. Our representatives will guide you through the process and make sure your exchange is processed correctly.

2. What information do I need to provide for an online adjustment?

When requesting an online adjustment for an exchange, you will need to provide your order number, the item(s) you are exchanging, and the reason for the exchange. You may also be asked for additional information such as your contact information and shipping address.

3. Is there a time limit for requesting an online adjustment?

We understand that sometimes exchanges need to be made after a certain amount of time has passed. We do not have a strict time limit for requesting an online adjustment, but we do ask that you contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you in a timely manner.

4. Will I receive a refund or store credit for the difference in price for my exchange?

If the item you are exchanging is of lesser value than the original, you will receive store credit for the difference. If the item is of greater value, you will need to pay the difference. We do not offer refunds for exchanges unless the item is defective or damaged.

5. How long does an online adjustment for an exchange typically take?

The processing time for an online adjustment for an exchange can vary depending on the item and availability. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline for your exchange and keep you updated throughout the process. In general, exchanges are processed within 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • catlwilles