1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: First exchange...how do I do this?

1. spoiledchef

spoiledchef Member

Okay, I had a show back on 3/2, and one customer ordered a product she already has. She wants to exchange it for a different product with a higher price. How do I do this? This is the first time I've had to do an exchange, so I'm very lost. :confused: TIA

Mar 12, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Call 888-OUR-CHEF (888-687-2433)

They open at 7 a.m. CST and I suggest you call as early as possible, especially on a Monday, or you will wait forever.

You'll need the show # and the item # to return as well as the item # your guest wants to purchase. If it has been less than 30 days, then PC will send out UPS to pick the item up for free. If it has been longer then 30 days, then you or your guest will have to pay for return shipping.

When you call, the Solution Center rep will give you a reference number to write on the outside of the package you are sending back. Once they receive the first item, they will send out the second item. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks.

Mar 12, 2006
Have something to add?