• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pizza Cutter Cover on Old Pizza Cutter?

In summary, the new pizza cutter cover does not fit on the old pizza cutter and the old cover does not fit on the new pizza cutter. Both covers are available on the replacements order form for $2.50 plus tax - no shipping on those orders.
redsoxgirl
Will the new pizza cutter cover fit on the old pizza cutter? I'm guessing it will, but I wanted to check here.

DH put the old cover on the toaster oven a few years ago and then turned the oven on (men!) so we've been sans cover for a while. I was wanting to buy the cover on the replacement form, but thought I'd check here first.

NO! It's different.

It is different but it may fit. I can try at home tonight, I have both pizza cutters.

Shoop!
If you wouldn't mind checking WG, I'd appreciate it! :)

The new cover fits on the old pizza cutter but the old cover does not fit on the new pizza cutter. Both covers are available on the replacements order form for $2.50 plus tax - no shipping on those orders.

BethCooks4U said:
The new cover fits on the old pizza cutter but the old cover does not fit on the new pizza cutter. Both covers are available on the replacements order form for $2.50 plus tax - no shipping on those orders.
I was going to suggest this but couldn't remember if the old cover was still on the replacement form.

Great now we have KG and WG!

wadesgirl said:
I was going to suggest this but couldn't remember if the old cover was still on the replacement form.

Great now we have KG and WG!
Yeah, I just looked it up. They usually do leave thngs on the list for a while anyway (once the product is discontinued).

I'm sure you're way cuter than KG!

BethCooks4U said:
Yeah, I just looked it up. They usually do leave thngs on the list for a while anyway (once the product is discontinued).

I'm sure you're way cuter than KG!
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment! Way to make my morning.

I wasn't for sure because I haven't looked at the new replacement form. Wasn't sure they kept the old one on there or not. Which reminds me, I need a new cover for my julienne peeler...

BethCooks4U said:

Well that's good to know! Thanks everyone!

wadesgirl said:
Which reminds me, I need a new cover for my julienne peeler...

Don't bother--it doesn't stay on anyway! :)

DebbieJ said:
That's how I lost the first one. But it's in the drawer and DH has caught his finger on it more than once and is mad about it. Maybe I need to email HO about it.

DebbieJ said:
wadesgirl said:
That's how I lost the first one. But it's in the drawer and DH has caught his finger on it more than once and is mad about it. Maybe I need to email HO about it.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Sigs/lol.gif DH and I were getting pretty peeved at this the other night. Nice to know it isn't just ours.

Lindsay, I forgot to actually try, do you still want me to?

purrbal said:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Sigs/lol.gif DH and I were getting pretty peeved at this the other night. Nice to know it isn't just ours.
The worst part is it's actually lost now because it wouldn't stay on.

1. How do I know if the new pizza cutter cover will fit my old pizza cutter?

The new pizza cutter cover is designed to fit most standard sized pizza cutters. However, we recommend measuring the diameter of your old pizza cutter before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

2. Is the new pizza cutter cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pizza cutter cover is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove it from the pizza cutter and place it in the dishwasher along with your other dishes.

3. Can I use the new pizza cutter cover on other kitchen tools?

No, the pizza cutter cover is specifically designed to fit on pizza cutters. It may not fit or function properly on other kitchen tools.

4. Will the new pizza cutter cover affect the sharpness of my pizza cutter?

No, the pizza cutter cover is made of durable silicone that will not dull or damage the blades of your pizza cutter.

5. Can I purchase the new pizza cutter cover separately?

Yes, the pizza cutter cover is sold separately and can be purchased on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raroll
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies