• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Coating Tray Tool for Perfect Pizza Cutting - Available on PP

In summary, the coating tray and tool is a convenient and efficient tool for breading and coating meats and vegetables. It evenly distributes the coating and prevents messes on hands and countertops. To use, simply place coating in the tray and press down on the food with the tool. It can be used for both wet and dry coatings and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. The tool is made of durable plastic and the handles are made of stainless steel.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can order just the tool that comes with the coating trays and tool? I have someone who emailed me today and I can't find it on PP. It already has the cover for the new pizza cutter but I can't find the tool. No idea why she just wants the tool but that's what she's requested.

TIA,

I don't think you can:rolleyes: I'd call HO in the morning and find out for sure though.

check the replacement parts form.

1. What is the purpose of the coating tray and tool?

The coating tray and tool is designed to make breading and coating meats and vegetables easier and more efficient. It helps evenly distribute the coating and prevents a mess on your hands and countertops.

2. How do I use the coating tray and tool?

To use the coating tray and tool, simply place your desired coating (such as breadcrumbs or flour) in the tray, then place your food item on the tool. Using the handles, gently press down on the tool to evenly coat the food. The tray catches any excess coating for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use the coating tray and tool for both wet and dry coatings?

Yes, the coating tray and tool can be used for both wet and dry coatings. When using wet coatings, make sure to dry the tool and tray thoroughly before using for dry coatings to prevent clumping.

4. Is the coating tray and tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the coating tray and tool are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of your product.

5. What materials is the coating tray and tool made of?

The coating tray and tool are made of durable plastic that is safe for food contact. The handles are made of stainless steel for added strength and stability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies