• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eureka! Pizza Cutter Saves Time in the Kitchen

In summary, this simple tool can be used for a variety of tasks, including cutting sandwiches and pancakes, and shredding lettuce.
Mel92504
Gold Member
I know this is so simple...but I just had to share!

So I made French Toast for breakfast on Sunday morning, having a 3 yo & a 9 mo I'm always cutting food into the tiniest pieces. It's so tedious....so I got thinking...duh...use the pizza cutter!!!!!!!!

My husband looked at me like I was crazy for pulling it out of my TTA, but then once he saw how easy it was & put down his knife & grabbed the pizza cutter out of my hand for his own breakfast!

I know, I get so excited over the littlest things, but it helps me get through the day:D

So for all of you with small children (or with customers of the same) here's an extra selling point!:love:

It also works great when cutting sandwiches in 1/2 or 1/4's

been doing this for years....

also to shred a whole head of lettuce.

I have customers who have stocked up on the old style pizza cutter and they use it to cut drywall/sheet rock.

loving all these great tips...lettuce I never would've thought of that one...lol... ;)

It's great to cut spaghetti for little ones--as well as pretty much anything else:pancakes
waffles
bar cookiesOne of my friends said they really short-changed it when they named it the Pizza Cutter.

These idea's are great!

Sheet rock - really?

I thought I was inovative with cutting english muffins for small people. LOL

It is also great to cut a banana in slices when you don't want to dirty the egg slicer. I never stop the pizza cutter... I slice going forward and then backward and it takes seconds to slice a whole banana.
Did you know that you can take a pot of boiling water and put a whole banana in it for just a few seconds and when you peel and slice it it won't turn brown. The peel in the boiling water will turn gray to black and what makes the banana slices turn black over time is in the peel . I do this alot at my shows and they are amazed. It only takes 15-20 seconds in the water.

Works for cutting Lasagna and Brownies. Same thing for French Toast = Pancakes = Waffles.I have used it to mince herbs with back & forth motion on a cutting board.

What is the Eureka! Pizza Cutter?

The Eureka! Pizza Cutter is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that makes cutting pizzas quick and easy.

How does the Eureka! Pizza Cutter save time in the kitchen?

The Eureka! Pizza Cutter has a unique design that allows for efficient and effortless cutting of pizzas, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

What makes the Eureka! Pizza Cutter different from other pizza cutters?

The Eureka! Pizza Cutter has a sharp blade with a non-stick coating, a comfortable grip handle, and a protective cover for safe storage. Its design allows for clean and precise cuts without the pizza toppings sticking to the blade.

Can the Eureka! Pizza Cutter be used for other foods besides pizza?

Yes, the Eureka! Pizza Cutter can be used for cutting other foods such as quesadillas, flatbreads, sandwiches, and more.

Is the Eureka! Pizza Cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Eureka! Pizza Cutter is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger