• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Show Count in the First 30 Days Only If It's Submitted Within That Time?

In summary, when an order is marked as "held", it means there is an issue with the payment or shipping information and our team will reach out for further information. The length of time an order is held can vary and it is possible to cancel a held order. If an order is marked as "submitted", it has been successfully placed and is being processed for shipping. Changes cannot be made to a submitted order, so it is important to double check before submitting.
Chef Ritz
I had my 4th show for my first 30 days, but I will not submit it until my 30 days is over, will this count as a 4th show for my 30 days or does it only count if it is submitted in your first 30 days.

Confused!

It needs to be submitted in your first 30 days for it to count toward activation by the end of your first 30 days.Unless you already will have 1250 in sales before that fourth show.

Nope, has to be submitted.

Thanks for the clarification.

Related to Does a Show Count in the First 30 Days Only If It's Submitted Within That Time?

1. What does it mean if an order is "held"?

When an order is marked as "held", it means that there is an issue with the payment or shipping information provided. Our team is reviewing the order and will reach out to you for further information or to resolve the issue.

2. How long will my order be "held" for?

The length of time an order is held for can vary depending on the specific issue. Our team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will keep you updated on the status of your order.

3. Can I cancel an order that is "held"?

Yes, you can cancel an order that is "held". Please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

4. What does it mean if an order is "submitted"?

If an order is marked as "submitted", it means that your order has been successfully placed and is being processed for shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with your order details and tracking information once it has been shipped.

5. Can I make changes to an order that is "submitted"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order that has been submitted. Please double check your order details before submitting to avoid any issues. If you need to make changes, you can cancel the order and place a new one with the correct information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies