• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the perfect wording for a skating birthday party invitation?

In summary, the person is designing the birthday invitations for a friend and they are at a loss for wording. They have used the same saying before, but they want to add different wording for the brother and sister's party. There will be races and games and prizes.
jrstephens
Help please! I am designing the birthday invitations for a friends. It is a skating party and I need some cute wording. Come on you creative minds, get to work! HA! I can design it but I am at a total loss for wording this time. I usually get ideas off Ebay but there is nothing on there. I haven't searched the internet yet.

Jennifer - NOT that I am creative - but - quick question - is it ice or roller skating??

PamperedDor said:
Jennifer - NOT that I am creative - but - quick question - is it ice or roller skating??

It is Roller Skating. Sorry, I did not even think to specifiy that, ha!

Let me think about this one.....

How old is the child?

merego said:
Let me think about this one.....

How old is the child?

I am actually printing two invitations with different names. The brother and sister are having the same party. The girl is 11 and the boy is 8.

Great, Ok 8 and skate ryhme
Let me get to work :)

(Kids name) is turning 8
come to the roller rink ( or name of place) and we'll all skate.
we'll have races and games and prizes too
it wont be a party unless we have you
so bring your own blades or rent some skates
just make sure you're there and don't be late.

( child's name) is about to turn 8
so let's celebrate
please come join me for an afternoon of skate!

Do these help?? :)

for the girl

Come skate the day away
to celebrate
( girls name) 11th Birthday
another one:

Bring your roller skates or you can rent some too
and bring you mom and/or dad too
for the best birthday celebration
you've ever had
(child's name) is turning EIGHT
so let's help him celebrate
GET READY…GET SET…LET’S SKATE!

I saw the first one online and I did use it.

Here is what I used:

Dawson is turning Eight.
So let’s go skate.
We’ll have cake & ice cream too.
It won’t be a party unless we have you.
So bring your own blades,
Or we’ll rent some skates.
Just make sure you’re there
And don’t be late.

I changed it up to add the girls name for her's and then did some with both names on it but still used the same saying.

Thanks for your help!!!:thumbup:

What does the "Skate Birthday Party Wording" refer to?

The "Skate Birthday Party Wording" refers to the specific language and wording used to invite guests to a skate-themed birthday party. It can include details such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests for the guests.

What should be included in the "Skate Birthday Party Wording"?

The "Skate Birthday Party Wording" should include all the necessary details for the guests, such as the name of the birthday child, the date and time of the party, the location (including address and any specific instructions), and any special requests or instructions for the guests (such as bringing their own skates or wearing a certain color).

How can I make the "Skate Birthday Party Wording" creative and fun?

To make the "Skate Birthday Party Wording" creative and fun, you can use playful and catchy phrases, incorporate skate-related puns, and use colorful and eye-catching fonts or graphics. You can also include a fun RSVP request or add a personal touch by including a photo of the birthday child on the invitation.

Can I include additional information besides the basic details in the "Skate Birthday Party Wording"?

Yes, you can include additional information such as a brief description of the party theme, any planned activities or games, and if there will be food or drinks provided. You can also include a note about any special attire or items that guests should bring, such as a helmet or knee pads for safety.

Is there a specific format or structure for the "Skate Birthday Party Wording"?

There is no specific format or structure for the "Skate Birthday Party Wording", but it is important to make sure all the necessary details are included and that the invitation is easy to read and understand. You can use bullet points or numbered lists to organize the information, or create a fun and visually appealing design to make it stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pampchef.angel