• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dd Birthday Invitations...would This Be Ok?

I would check with the daycare first to see if there is a policy about invitations, but in general, I think it would be a good idea to bring a gift.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
My DD will be four in a few weeks. We're planning a birthday party for her.

Here's the deal...when she was 2 (2 winters ago), she went to daycare. This past winter, my MIL and DH took turns and watched her so we could save some $$.

Now, as we are planning the party, my DD tells me she wants to make invitations for her friends from daycare! I don't even know who the parents are and only remember a few of the kids names. A friend of mine suggested I make some generic invitations and drop them off at the daycare, and ask the owner to pass them around to the kids my DD was there with at the time.

Does that sound totally out of line?? I do have a list of kids to invite that she knows outside the daycare, so there will hopefully be a few there (she would be totally heartbroken if no one came!! :()

Just thought I'd throw it out there to see what you guys thought.....

I volunteered in a preschool for a few years, and the director is a good friend. My suggestion is that you talk to the daycare director. Tell her exactly what you told us. They may have a policy about invitations.

I agree with Rae. You don't want to go to the trouble of making the invitations and then not be able to hand them ou.t

I agree I would check with the daycare provider first. I would in a home daycare as an assistant and I know my boss would not mind you dropping them off and she would give them to the parents that way it would not upset the other children in her care that they were not invited. But it would be good to check with her first.

hmmm, has she really not seen them in 2 years? if I got an invite like that and hadn't been in touch for playdates I'd think it was just an invite to bring a giftDoes she really remember them?? if she was 2 probably not.
I think it would be awkward

I agree with Teresa. If it has been 2 years, it would be a little awkward, if you haven't had contact with them since then.

1. Can I customize the design of the invitations?

Yes, our Dd Birthday Invitations can be customized with your child's name, age, and any other details you want to include. You can also choose from a variety of design options and colors to match your theme.

2. How many invitations come in a pack?

Our Dd Birthday Invitations come in a pack of 20, so you will have plenty for all of your guests. If you need more, you can easily order additional packs.

3. Are envelopes included with the invitations?

Yes, each pack of Dd Birthday Invitations comes with 20 matching envelopes for easy mailing.

4. Can I include a photo on the invitations?

Yes, you can add a photo of your child to the Dd Birthday Invitations to make them even more personalized and special.

5. What is the recommended age range for these invitations?

Our Dd Birthday Invitations are designed for children ages 1-8, but can be used for any age. They are perfect for any birthday celebration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wmrmgr