• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it okay to invite my downline and other direct sales friends to my party?

In summary, it is okay to invite your past hosts if you have a relationship with them. You might want to mention that you're doing the party and see if they want to come.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I am trading parties with my aunt who has a jewelry business. I was thinking of inviting some of my favorite/repeat hosts. Is this tacky? A few of them have invited me to parties of their own and I have attended a couple and bought from others. Then again, I wouldn't know where to stop if I started inviting some of them. What do you all think?

What about inviting my downline? They are both new on my team, one of them I have known for over a year and she just signed up and the other I met for the first time when she signed up 2 weeks ago.

I have felt comfortable with inviting cluster mate, but I too have been unclear on the "tackiness" of hosts or guests whom you have become friendly with.

krzymomof4 said:
I have felt comfortable with inviting cluster mate, but I too have been unclear on the "tackiness" of hosts or guests whom you have become friendly with.
It's one of those things where we tell all hosts to invite everyone! Maybe I'll just invite them and not worry about it.

Sure, invite them. Make sure EVERYONE knows it's NOT a Pampered Chef party (I had trouble with this when inviting people to my Grey Poupon House Party), and you should be fine. They'll most likely be flattered you invited them to an event at your house not PC related.

I don't have other parties because I want my friends and past hosts to come to my PC shows. I don't think it's tacky to invite your past hosts if you have some sort of relationship with them. Send an e-mail and a postcard and give them a quick call. Bring up "fun" a lot with no pressure. But don't say "you don't have to buy anything" even if you mean it. We all know we don't want our hosts saying that.

I say invite them. They will most likely be flattered

I don't invite team members unless they have expressed interest in that product or it comes up in a casual conversation and they say they want to come. As a director, I don't want them to think they have to, KWIM? But if one of them invites me I try to go or at least order.

I never invite hosts or customers unless they are also friends outside of PC.

You could let them know you're doing the party and use their reaction as the clue as to whether to ask them if they'd want to be invited.

BethCooks4U said:
I don't invite team members unless they have expressed interest in that product or it comes up in a casual conversation and they say they want to come. As a director, I don't want them to think they have to, KWIM? But if one of them invites me I try to go or at least order.

I never invite hosts or customers unless they are also friends outside of PC.

You could let them know you're doing the party and use their reaction as the clue as to whether to ask them if they'd want to be invited.

That's what I was thinking. I didn't want them to feel like they had to come but it felt like a good way to get to know my recruits and my hosts outside of Pampered Chef. Maybe I'll just drop the idea to them and see what they say.

I would just mention that you're doing this and they're welcome to come if they want.I have a jewelry party coming up too and it's hard because I used to SELL jewelry and want to do a good show for this woman.

My best friends in the world are fellow PC consultants in the same hospitality cluster as me or on my team. So, they get invited to other DS parties I host, as do I when they host. As we tell our hosts, no one is ever offended to receive an invite, but they might be if they aren't invited. I feel confident enough in my friends that if they want to come they will, and if they don't they can just say no. Goodness knows there are parties I don't go to because I could give a flip about the product, and I know my friends aren't offended by that.

Now, hosts and customers I TRY to keep PC. However, MANY of my friends and family have hosted and MOST of them are customers. So, I guess it just depends. I do have a few people I have met through doing PC that I now invite to other things, but it's a short list. It's really a matter of what you are comfortable with, right?

What is "Inviting to Another Ds Party?"

"Inviting to Another Ds Party" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to help their customers and hostesses expand their network and earn additional rewards by inviting friends and family to attend a different Pampered Chef party.

How do I invite someone to another Ds party?

To invite someone to another Ds party, simply ask them if they would be interested in attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a different consultant. You can also share the party information and link with them through social media or email.

Do I have to attend the party with the person I invited?

No, you do not have to attend the party with the person you invited. However, it is always more fun to attend with a friend or family member. Plus, you can both earn rewards for attending and placing an order.

Can I invite multiple people to another Ds party?

Yes, you can invite as many people as you would like to attend a different Pampered Chef party. The more people you invite, the more chances you have of earning additional rewards. Just make sure to let the consultant know how many people you are inviting.

What are the benefits of inviting to another Ds party?

The benefits of inviting to another Ds party include expanding your network, earning additional rewards, and supporting a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. It is also a great way to introduce your friends and family to the products and potentially earn future rewards for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76