• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviewing My Host Letter: How Can I Maximize Sales for My Mega Party?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef employee, I can review and provide feedback on host letters for both consultants and non-consultants. Our team strives to provide feedback within 2-3 business days, but it may take longer during busy periods. Your host letter should include a personal touch, highlight the benefits of hosting a party, and provide clear instructions and contact information. You can make changes to your host letter after receiving feedback and we can review it up to two times. It is recommended to incorporate our suggestions before requesting a second review.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm going to send this to past hosts & invite them to attend my Mega Party in November. I'm also including a spot inviting them to host this year. This will just go to those that have hosted since Nov '07. I'm going to do a similar letter to preferred customers & a different one to my past mega party hosts. I did this last year & ended up with $2500 in sales for one day, plus the rest of my month.

Can you let me know what you think? Sometimes things make sense in my head but not to anyone else.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Dear Past Hosts.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 465
Looks great, and it made sense to me. :)

Sounds good!

Does this work much the same was as a mystery host party?

I like the letter...It made sense to me. Just seemed like an in person multi-host show! Fun!

Trina

The difference between this & the mystery host party is that you actually have the hosts who are inviting their own guests. They each have their own parties with orders from their guests. They're just all on the same day & in the same place. I loved doing it!

I'm going to include a postcard with each host letter, too. Then if I haven't heard from them by October 30, I'll call them to make sure that they rec'd my letter.

Attachments

• MegaHostPostcard.doc
    245.5 KB · Views: 351

1. Can you review my host letter even if I am not a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef employee, it is part of my job to review and provide feedback on host letters for both consultants and non-consultants. We want to ensure that everyone's host letters are effective and engaging for potential hosts.

2. How long does it typically take to receive feedback on my host letter?

Our team tries to provide feedback within 2-3 business days. However, during busy periods, it may take a little longer. If you have not received feedback within a week, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

3. What should I include in my host letter?

Your host letter should include a personal touch, highlighting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and any special offers or incentives. It should also provide clear instructions on how to book a party and contact information for potential hosts to reach you.

4. Can I make changes to my host letter after receiving feedback?

Absolutely! We encourage you to make any necessary changes based on our feedback and continue to refine your host letter until you are satisfied with it. Remember to always proofread and double-check for any typos or errors before sending it out.

5. Will you review my host letter more than once?

As a courtesy, we can review your host letter up to two times. However, we recommend taking our feedback and incorporating it into your host letter before submitting it for a second review. This ensures that you are making progress and taking our suggestions into account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies