• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Games @ Dd Surprise Going Away Party

In summary, Melinda is planning a Surprise Going Away Party for her daughter before she heads off to college. Melinda is getting a cake made with key moment pics in her life on top of the cake, then doing a dvd with pics from the time she was born until now with music for everyone to watch. There will be finger foods, sandwiches, drinks and etc there.
naekelsey
Gold Member
We are throwing a Surprise Going Away Party for my DD before she heads off to college. I am getting a cake made with key moment pics in her life on top of the cake.Then doing a dvd with pics from the time she was born until now with music for everyone to watch. Will have finger foods, sandwiches, drinks and etc there.

Was wondering if it would be to corky to play some games.....And if not, what type of games can anyone suggest????

Thanks

I have not played this (and no smart comments from the peanut gallery!! :eek: :eek: ) but what about Cornhole? My director and her family went camping for a week this summer and played this. She was telling me about it and how fun it was...She said you can buy the board and tossing bags, you would just have to look. Now that I have heard of it once, I have seen folks with T shirts on about it and heard others saying how fun it is!

Oh! I just did a quick internet search (praying I wouldn't get something AWFUL back on the search!)
Try these:
CornHole Outlet - CORNHOLE STORE
Corn Toss, Cornhole, Bean Bag and Bean Toss - Rules, Sets and Standards
Cornhole Cornhole — Game Info, Building Tips, Cornhole Plans, and More

Anyhow...I think games would be good! You could even go the route of making them play games for LITTLE kids! Toss Accross, Chutes and Ladders, Sack races...etc.! I think they would have a blast!

Will she have to pay for laundry?? If so, a quarters game would be fun, and then she gets to keep them all! Not sure how you would do it...

Kelly-It is REAL hard but I will keep my remarks to myself!! LOL! This looks like fun. I will call around and see if anyone has it in stock since I am down to the wire and won't be able to wait for shipping.

Jennifer-This sounds great. Now to figure out what to do. Can't pin them on her clothes for a dance!! LOL!!

I will keep you guys posted...

Thanks bunches

if you wanted to throw some PC twist into it....you could set up a quarter toss, and have some PC inventory set up - you know, just like they do at carnivals, etc. Your daughter would keep all the quarters, and your guests would have a chance at winning some PC items.

Melinda

I found this idea...I am going to video tape a message from everyone at the party then give it to Taunya after the pary.

Plus I am going to get a whole bunch of postcards, then have everyone fill one out with a little message and there addy info. Then I will mail a couple each day to Taunya to her drom until they are all gone.

Melinda: This is a great idea but not sure if everyone would appreciate me bring up PC yet again...

GamesI think these would be fun:

Baby Photo Matching Game

I use this for baby showers but it could work for this since you are going to be showing her baby pics. If she is going to get embarrassed with naked baby pictures, you might as well embarrass everyone too!! Have everyone bring a baby picture of themselves and label each one number one, number two, etc..... Have an answer cheat sheet and make sure you remember who number one is, number two, by writing their names down. Now you can have them guess. The funnier the picture, the better!!

For the quarters, I saw a game once where they used a muffin pan and in each well of the muffin pan there was a round disc that had a question on it. Have each player toss a quarter into any of the wells, get out the round disc with the question. Here are some ideas for questions, but you could make up anything.
1. What was your most embarrassing moment in college?
2. What were some jobs you had while in college?
3. What was the name of your fraternity or sorority?
4. Who was your best friend in college?
5. Who did you not like in college?

Debbie :D

Love the photo and quarter game. I was also thinking of this quarter game. Let me know what you think. Get a huge round container then put a vase (or something with a much smaller opening, into the huge round container. Have everyone toss quarters into and who ever makes it into the vase gets a chocolate candy kiss. Then Taunya gets to keep all the quarters. How does this sound???

Any more ideas? I also came up with this idea, to make business cards with her new dorm address on it???

1. What type of games can we expect at the party?

At the "Games @ Dd Surprise Going Away Party," we will have a variety of fun and engaging games that everyone can participate in. Some examples include cooking relay races, blindfolded taste tests, and kitchen-themed trivia games.

2. Will there be prizes for the game winners?

Yes, we will have prizes for the winners of each game. The prizes will be pampered chef products, so you can take home a useful and fun kitchen item.

3. Can we bring our own games to the party?

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we ask that you do not bring your own games to the party. We have carefully selected games that fit the theme and will ensure everyone has a great time.

4. Do we need to RSVP for the party?

Yes, we kindly ask that you RSVP for the party so we can have an accurate headcount for food and supplies. You can RSVP by clicking on the link provided in the invitation or by contacting the host directly.

5. Is there a dress code for the party?

There is no specific dress code for the party, but we recommend wearing comfortable clothing as some of the games may involve movement. Also, keep in mind that we will be in a kitchen setting, so please avoid wearing any loose or flowy clothing for safety reasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07