• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party

In summary, the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" is a presentation tool specifically designed for Dd's surprise party. It allows you to showcase photos, videos, and other media in a sequential format, adding a personal touch to the event. To create the slideshow, you can use various software or online platforms and add music to enhance the experience. It is recommended to keep the length of the slideshow between 5-10 minutes and customize it to match the party's theme or color scheme.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Okay, now that my son's 6th bday party is over with, I now get to plan my DD surprise going away to college party.

I would like to do a show on a dvd with several pics of her growing up with music in the background but now sure how to do it or what program(s) you need to do this with. Anyone have any expertise on this?

Thanks

One True Media! You can upload all your pics, music and videos, make a slideshow/montage and then purchase a DVD of it! It's free to use but you can also pay a small fee to get unlimited access! It's worth it!!

Thank you for the info. I will chek it out in a couple of days. Do you know how long it takes to get the dvd once you order it?

I don't. I haven't finished any projects to put on DVD yet. E-mail customer service, they are pretty good about responding.

I've used PowerPoint in the past. It's pretty easy to use and then you can just burn it right from your computer...

If you're using a Mac, iMovie will import your pics right from iPhoto, and music from iTunes. You can pick the timing and transitions, then master and burn a DVD with iDVD. (Another reason Macs rule - program integration!)

Sorry, don't have a MAC. (not even sure what the difference is??)

Related to Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party

1. What is the purpose of the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party"?

The "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" is a presentation tool that allows you to showcase photos, videos, and other media in a sequential format. It is designed specifically for Dd's surprise party, and can be used to display memorable moments, highlight special messages, and add a personal touch to the event.

2. How do I create a "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party"?

To create a "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party", you will need to use a software or online platform that allows you to create and customize slideshows. There are various options available, such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, or specialized slideshow makers. Simply upload your media, add text and transitions, and save the slideshow to use at the party.

3. Can I add music to the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party"?

Yes, you can add music to your "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" to enhance the overall experience. Most slideshow creators allow you to upload or choose music from their library to play in the background of your presentation. Just make sure to choose songs that are appropriate for the occasion and that you have the necessary rights to use.

4. How long should the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" be?

The length of the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" will depend on the number of photos and videos you want to include, as well as the duration of the event. Generally, it is recommended to keep the slideshow between 5-10 minutes to keep the guests engaged and avoid it becoming too lengthy. You can also break up the presentation into different sections to maintain the audience's attention.

5. Can I customize the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" to match the party's theme?

Yes, you can customize the "Slide Show for Dd's Surprise Party" to match the party's theme or color scheme. Most slideshow creators offer a variety of templates, fonts, and design options to make your presentation more personalized. You can also add text, stickers, or filters to make the slideshow more fun and festive for the occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • cookingmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingmom
  • ChefPaulaB