• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party--- Help, Please.

In summary, the host wants a mix of PC and Passion Show. The Passion Show should be about 40% of the show.
courtneybelken
Hey ya'll... I could really use some ideas.

My friend is hosting "Neckin' in the Kitchen Party". I have not had to share my shows before. I have ideas for games. I would like to know if anyone has done anything similar. Do I need to cut down on my time so as not to drag the party out all night?

The Passion consultant wants me to go first. I would feel less rushed if I went first, but I was told to go 2nd, "people buy more from the 2nd person". Any thoughts?

Also the Passion consultant says she has a book of recipes that I could choose one of her recipes to demo. Is that a good idea, or use a PC recipe?

My host really wants the DCB, so she is aiming high (esp for having 2 diff shows).

Any comments will be appreciated and considered.

Thanks in advance!
--Courtney

I did a combined party with PartyLite. I was told that she was just going to quickly cover the specials since all the guests were used to doing PL parties & that she would have the floor about 15 min's & then it would be my turn for a full interactive cooking show. I didn't get the floor until 2 hours & 8 min's after the show started. I'd much rather go FIRST next time! (If I ever do a combined home show again ... I'd much rather do a big multi-vendor event in a public place than a multi-vender event at a private event.)

I probably wouldn't mix PC & Passion Party together, since the reputations of the two companies are at total end of the spectrum ... but that doesn't deter me from giving suggestions! ;)

TMI WARNING FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE A LITTLE MORE RESERVED IN YOUR CONVERSATIONS ...

I'd go with something that would be fun to mix with foreplay - like a dessert.
(Meaning something that they could picture themselves eating off their partner.)
  • Chocolate Velvet Cake with (the chocolate covered) Strawberries
  • ice cream social with melted chocolate & whip cream
  • Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies

I just saw a file on aphrodisiacs you should check that out!

courtneybelken said:
Hey ya'll... I could really use some ideas.

Also the Passion consultant says she has a book of recipes that I could choose one of her recipes to demo. Is that a good idea, or use a PC recipe?

My host really wants the DCB, so she is aiming high (esp for having 2 diff shows).

Any comments will be appreciated and considered.

Definately do one of our recipes, not hers! If it's a Sept. show, I like the Chocolate Velvet cake w/strawberries to show off stoneware in the microwave. You will get done quickly, and have some talking time about other tools while it cooks.
And, talk to your host and say you want to serve after the Passion consultant does her thing. That way, you can do a wrap up.

Just did a combined party with 2 other things - Mary Kay and Scensi...I would DEFINITELY like to go first next time - they spent most of their money with the first person, and they would be smelling all the good cooking smells through the other demo. Plus, the way to the heart is through a man's stomach, so you should get to go first!!!
:love:

I am doing a show with a Creative Memories Consultant this month. A "Black and White" Event. I will be showcasing the DCB for a main dish and desert. I will do a few door prize drawings.

Check out the What am i game post! Sounds perfect for a Passion & Pc mixed party!

I would try to talk to the Passion consultant to get a feel for what her parties are like. If you go first, make sure people have the catalogs so they can shop while she does her part. Personally, I wouldn't try to reach down to the Passion level. There might be some people who come that will NOT buy the passion products so that leaves their money for you. I like saying that the way to a man's heart is his stomach and doing something yummy and sweet.Good luck and post how it goes. There is a Passion consultant in our neighborhood that I could join with but haven't thought of it before.....

JennLizFran said:
Check out the What am i game post! Sounds perfect for a Passion & Pc mixed party!

lol--that is my post too :)

Thanks so much! Please keep the comments coming. The Passion conultant does want me to go first b/c her guests get riled up.

Just to give you some more info:

The host also picked the not-so-X-rated Passion Show.

The host wants it to be 60% PC and 40% Passion. Idk how she thinks that'll work.
Anyway, if nothing else, I am looking forward to the fun of the show and the bookings.

Did this show ever happen? I have a recruit whose friend wants to do one that's combined like this and we're a bit conflicted.

Question- did she put an end time to her show i.e. 6-8 7-9, etc.?? I'd definately go first. I did a TS/PC show last night (I've done them in the past) but it seemed like I was rushed a bit to just do a cobbler in the DCB. Now i didn't go over all catagories in the catalog as people were flipping, some showed up late, etc. I guess I can't complain as everyone was happy, the show is at $296 and the host was happy. I don't know what the other sales were. I was hoping the other consultant would clue me in but oh well. She seemed happy with the joint show and we both knew each other's products so we were testimonals for one another! ha ha :) I DO enjoy joint shows with TS- makes life easy on me usually. I don't think I'd do Passion Parties at all if its the same type I just went to and was totally turned off NOT on! lol

I'm sorry to say the show never happened. The host wanted TPC products, but was using the Passion to help intice her non-cooking friends to show up. I think it backfired and most people did not show up b/c of the combined show--not b/c it was Passion, but b/c that is a lot of $$ to spend in one evening.

The plan was for me to go first from 7-7:45 and the Passion lady go for 45 minutes. Keep in mind the host never hosted a direct sales party before. She really isn't one to listen to direction--she had her mind made up on how things were going to go. Anyway, she cancelled just a few hours before the show time because of lack of attendance.

My show plan was to play the "guessing game" during my show: I keep the cards in my apron pocket and throughout the demo ask the questions. If someone gets it right without a clue, I would throw 2 bubble gums at them, if they needed a clue, they got one piece of gum. I planned to have the 30-minute chicken in the microwave before guests arrived and demo the warm nutty caramel brownies. This was b/c the host wanted both the DCB and the Bar Pan. Anyway I was going to make sure I covered the Cookware, Stoneware, Cutlery and Bamboo-- anything else would be a bonus because of the amount of time alotted me.

Both the Passion consultant and I talked and were not expecting high sales, but were looking forward to having fun and making contacts. If you go with expectations like that, I think you will have more fun.

I think that is one of the biggest dangers of a combine show is that people either think they can't come because it would mean too much money or they are turned off by the Passion thing. I personally would be but I am a celibate single. Word of advice too about "swapping shows"... Don't do it! I tried to tell my Recruit not to for several months with an Arbonne lady. She kept saying, Oh but she promises she will do me a show. Well she talked my Recruit (who has little money since her DH was hurt on the job and then laid off) into "buying the discount card" then since sales were only $99, decided she didn't have time to do a PC Show. I told her again that I just tell everyone that I have so many friends that do various DS businesses that rather than have to choose a few and hurt feelings, I just don't do shows for other consultants...

I agree - use the PC recipes! You want to use every oppertunity to show off your product that you can. Another thing you may want to consider as well is to hold off on all ordering until after both presentations are done. That way while people are eating or... checking stuff out... they will have alredy decieded what they want to buy from each of you and wont spend all of their money on the first presenters goods. (Poor choice of words... lol)

Sorry it didn't work out. At least you're ready if it comes up again!

Next week I am doing a combo show with Traci Lynn Jewelry I am not doing an interactive show. The items will already be prepared except the chicken that I will cook in the DCB when people get there. I am going to show products on a table with some catalogs same as the Traci Lynn consultant. Plus I need my energy for the show I am doing the next day

1. What is a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party?

A Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party is a unique and fun party experience that combines the cooking and kitchen products of Pampered Chef with the intimacy and excitement of a Passion Party. It's the perfect event for a girls' night in, bachelorette party, or any other special occasion!

2. How does a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party work?

At a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party, a consultant from Pampered Chef will showcase a variety of kitchen products and cooking techniques while also incorporating fun and flirty products from Passion Party. Guests can shop for both Pampered Chef and Passion Party products, as well as enjoy food and drinks while learning about the products and participating in games and activities.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party is easy and fun! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or Passion Party consultant to schedule a date and time for the party. As the host, you will provide the location and invite guests, and your consultant will take care of the rest!

4. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party?

Yes! As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and free products based on the total sales at your party. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to try out and purchase both Pampered Chef and Passion Party products at discounted prices. Plus, it's a great way to have a fun and memorable event with friends!

5. Can men attend a Pampered Chef Meets Passion Party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef Meets Passion Parties are open to everyone and can be a great opportunity for couples to learn new cooking techniques and spice up their love life with Passion Party products. It's a party for anyone who loves food, cooking, and having a good time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies