• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pajama Party Planning: Share Ideas & Recipes!

I did a pajama party last year and it was a lot of fun! I would recommend a brunch or dessert party. A brunch party would be good because you could have a lot of different dishes, and a dessert party because there are a lot of options for desserts.
noelskitchen
My host for Oct wants to do a pajama party, everyone in their pajamas. I did the invites. Anyone done this before. If so can you share your ideas for the party. Recipes?

I did soup and slippers. We voted on the best slippers. Maybe you could have categories for pajamas.

I have done soup and slippers before, but I actually had a PJ show over the summer where we did a Sundae Bar. Really...the PJ contest is just a way to add fun to the show, so you can basically choose whatever type of recipe she wants. A brunch recipe would be good, though!

I did a PJ brunch....it was fun! Lord knows I loved wearing my PJ to work! We made sausage and cheese squares & and Apple Berry salsa. The hostess made iced lattes in the quick stir before the show!
It was fun and yummy!

Here is the invite I used

Attachments

• PC ~PJ Brunch show inv.doc
    254.5 KB · Views: 622
Your invite is too cute! Love it!

or do a smores recipe we have one somewhere in an old cookbook or a caramel corn recipe or pizza something you would have munched on at a sleepover.

PJs, at least to me, cry out for pizza or some sort of fun dessert, just like sleepovers in grade school. If you want to make things a little more adult, make a fancy pizza with seafood or other "fancy" ingredients, like artichoke hearts. The PB Cup Torte would be fun, too - it's such an easy dessert with a great wow factor.

Thanks for all the great ideas. I love the invite maybe I'll mix my invite up to make it a little more fun. I'll give my host the choice of pizza, chocolate or breakfast brunch.

I love the invite. It is so me when I wake up, except the curlers. LOL!!!!

1. What is a Pajama Party and why should I host one?

A Pajama Party is an informal gathering where friends get together in their pajamas to share ideas and recipes for cooking and entertaining. It's a fun and relaxed way to learn new recipes, try out new products, and socialize with friends. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef!

2. How do I invite guests to my Pajama Party?

There are many ways to invite guests to your Pajama Party. You can send out invitations through email or social media, or even create a Facebook event. You can also personally invite friends and family members in person or over the phone. We also provide customizable invitations on our website for you to print and distribute.

3. What types of recipes and ideas can I expect to see at a Pajama Party?

At a Pajama Party, you can expect to see a variety of recipes and ideas for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even drinks. Our consultants will demonstrate how to make delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products, and you can also share your own favorite recipes with your guests!

4. Do I need to purchase any products at a Pajama Party?

There is no pressure to purchase any products at a Pajama Party. Our main goal is for you and your guests to have a fun and enjoyable experience while learning new recipes and ideas. However, if you do see something you like, you can place an order through your consultant or online.

5. Can I host a Pajama Party if I don't have any cooking experience?

Absolutely! Pajama Parties are designed to be fun and casual, so no prior cooking experience is necessary. Our consultants will guide you and your guests through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. Plus, you and your guests can learn from each other and share your own cooking experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chrishsm2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • Alicia Messenger