• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pajama Party Theme Show...help!!!

In summary, PC consultant throws a pajama party. Guests wear pajamas. Director likes the party and wears her pajamas.
Chrishsm2
Hi everyone!
I have been sick in bed for about 6 months now and things are finally turning around...I hope :) I've been staying active with PC with catalog shows. In honor of my months in bed, I've decided to throw a big pajama party! Does anyone have a flier they can help me with, ideas, food, etc.
thanks!

So funny. I used to have Many PC parties before being a consultant. I always used to go so crazy cleaning and getting ready. So once I decided to have a Pajama PC party! My consultant (now my director) loved it. She even wore her PJ's too.
Sorry, I don't have a flier. We just did a regular cooking show and just all wore our PJ's.
It was nice because after the party, I was already for bed. :D
Glad to hear you are feeling better and able to get out.

the smores cups I just found out about sound like a good idea! maybe margaritas in the QSP, something with popcorn...or just regular popcorn in the BIG Round Bamboo bowl, sprinkled with a seasoning?? have u searched the FILES section yet, there's usually a flier for everything!

KaiKendall said:
the smores cups I just found out about sound like a good idea! maybe margaritas in the QSP, something with popcorn...or just regular popcorn in the BIG Round Bamboo bowl, sprinkled with a seasoning?? have u searched the FILES section yet, there's usually a flier for everything!

Yes, I've been searching the files, but I haven't found anything yet.
Thanks for the ideas:thumbup:

Just found some invites on files!!!!

You could cook some breakfast food, like the new Sicilian Skillet Strata or the recipe with the hash browns on the bottom and the eggs and stuff on top. I can't remember the name right now!

1. What is a "Pajama Party Theme Show"?

A "Pajama Party Theme Show" is a fun and interactive virtual party where you and your guests can relax and have a great time while learning about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. How do I host a "Pajama Party Theme Show"?

To host a "Pajama Party Theme Show", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time that works for you. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests.

3. What can I expect at a "Pajama Party Theme Show"?

At a "Pajama Party Theme Show", you can expect to have a fun and informative experience. Your consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how to use them to create delicious recipes. You and your guests can ask questions, participate in games, and shop for products.

4. Can I earn rewards by hosting a "Pajama Party Theme Show"?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a "Pajama Party Theme Show". Your consultant will have a host rewards program that offers free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

5. Do I need to wear pajamas to a "Pajama Party Theme Show"?

While it's not required, wearing pajamas is encouraged as it adds to the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the party. Plus, you'll be in the comfort of your own home, so why not be comfortable?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012