• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Theme Show Name for a Diet-Friendly Dip Party?

In summary, Jenni and her host are planning a skinny dipping party where guests will enjoy healthy dips with fruits and vegetables. There will be different dips available, as well as coffee, punch, and pop. Guests will be asked to introduce themselves and share their favorite PC product, and a door prize will be given.
pampered2007
I have a host that will have a few guests at her show that are on diet restrictions and not to many would be interested in chocolate. So we have decided to have different kinds of dips available along with fruits and vegetables to go with them. I am having trouble coming up with a theme show name for this type of party. Other than "sip and dip" does anyone have any ideas?

Also, any ideas on how to make this show interactive?

Thanks everyone!

Skinny Dipping party.... and do healthy dips with fruits and veggies

I like that one!

LOL I love both the ideas!! I talked to my host tonight and she likes the Sip 'N Dip theme. She is going to choose the dips that she wants and we are going to have them prepared and ready for when the guests arrive. As far as the drinks are concerned, she is going to have coffee, punch and pop I think. Now I need to make up an invitation. I know there are some under files, so I will look there for ideas.

Once the guests are served she is going to have them all sit together in the family room. I will have a display set up in there. I was thinking of going around the room asking people to introduce themselves and share their favorite PC product and what they use it for. Hopefully that will start off the guest participation. I may have them play a game and I will definitely do a door prize too. I will also explain how I do a full service checkout. Any other ideas??

Thanks again

I just have a thought about what you're serving. If it's Sip 'N' Dip, why not server a beverage in the QSP? Could be a PC beverage, like the Citrus Mojitos, or simply lemonade or iced tea.

You could also set up some products that you really want to talk about...and then have each of them grab one before they sit down. Tell them it can be one they love, they hate, or they don't even know what it is!

Then...when they introduce themselves, ask them about the product that they chose! That way you can "direct" what you all talk about by what you have on display! (be sure to have stoneware, cookware, forged cutlery, SA, and the RUFTH trivet on display so you hit on all of the major lines!! Then fill in with other items you like...the Ultimate Mandoline or the Microplane are good larger ticket items you may want to use...

Good luck! They should like it since it will be a shorter show, probably!

There is the Bites and Bevs Show Theme and she can send out the invites through your PWS if you have one.
I just had one of these shows on Friday, everything was done when they got there. It went pretty well!

Quick and Simple Sugar Free Lemonade
- my director came up with this

2 packets of Crystal Light SF Lemonade
juice of 2-3 lemons
1 c. splenda
water

Put all ingredients in the family size QSP and plunge until mixed! Enjoy! This tastes great!! I made it this weekend and everyone thought I had made fresh squeezed lemonade.

I do have the 2 quart QSP, but it is the older version. I have had it for long time. It also has a crack along the top rim. It can still be used, but not very pretty to take to a show. Thank you everyone for such wonderful ideas. Please continue to share if you have any more.

Jenni said:
Skinny Dipping party.... and do healthy dips with fruits and veggies

I am going to steal that theme name. Thanks Jenni!

Kelly, this idea would be a great way to get the products into the guests hands. I love it! Maybe I'll give it a try!

1. What types of theme show names do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of theme show names to fit any occasion or cooking preference. Some popular themes include "Around the World," "Holiday Baking," and "Slow Cooker Showcase."

2. How do I choose the right theme show name for my event?

When choosing a theme show name, consider the audience, the type of food you plan to make, and the time of year. You can also get creative and come up with a unique theme that reflects your personal style or interests.

3. Can I request a custom theme show name?

Yes, we offer the option to request a custom theme show name. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant, and they will work with you to create a personalized theme that suits your needs and preferences.

4. Do I have to purchase special products for a theme show?

No, you do not have to purchase any special products for a theme show. However, some theme shows may feature specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for certain recipes or cooking methods.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for theme shows?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions for theme shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on any current deals or specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • raebates