• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show...

In summary, the best way to demo chocolate sauce is to make a cake or dessert with it and serve it with cool whip.
liljen19
So my theme choice is "dipping". I plan on making chicken in the DCB...demo how it falls apart (using salad chopper) and have a few pantry sauces available for dipping with toothpicks. Then I'll have bread with some of the oils/seasoned dips, etc. My question is in regards to dessert: What's the best way to demo the chocolate sauce(s)? Do I simply pour it over ice-cream or make a skillet cake of some sort to demo cookware, too?
(and ps - the skillet cake I can pre-make easily because this is for a Mystery Host show that I'm doing at MY house!!)

Thanks in advance to all of you! :)

Skillet cake is a good idea. You can also make a pound cake in the stone loaf pan. Strawberries (clean in salad & berry spinner and hull with core n more) are good for dipping in the chocolate sauces. Apples too. Lemon juice on with the citrus press to keep from browning. Fill your cool & serve with all the dippers and put the sauces in the dip section.

What about using pretzels? You can even go one step further and use some of the PC sprinkles on top whatever you have dipped in the chocolate sauces.

I LOVE the show idea! Great way to show off Grill Pan in August instead of DCB! (Just a thought!) When I read about the chocolate sauce question, the first thing that came to my mind was fondue. So in addition to pound cake and strawberries, I'll mention marshmallows, banana chunks with Crinkle Cutter, and/or plain cheesecake bites (buy Sara Lee or make from scratch).

Just came back to read this thread since I decided to do a similar show tomorrow. I heard at training last month that you can mix 1 tablespoon any of the chocolate sauces with 1 cup cool whip to make a light, airy dipping dessert!

1. What is the "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show..." event?

The "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show..." is a Pampered Chef cooking show that focuses on delicious and healthier versions of classic dips and appetizers. It is a fun and interactive way to learn how to make tasty dishes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does the event typically last?

The "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show..." event usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the amount of questions and interactions during the show.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show...". However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the Pampered Chef products used in the show, you can do so through the host's website or by placing an order with the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show...". The more the merrier! Just make sure to let the host know how many guests you will be bringing so they can properly prepare for the event.

5. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "It's a Not-So-Skinny Dipping Show...". It is a free event designed to introduce people to Pampered Chef products and show them how to make delicious and healthier dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
forever their mom
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ljeffries