• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Saturday and want to use the C&S...

thehaleykitchen

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Have any of you come up with a really great way to show off the new Chill and Serve? We have our annual Memorial Day neighborhood party on Saturday and want to use it but not sure of the best thing to but in it!

Should I do fruit and dip? Veggies and Dip? cheese, meat and crackers?

Any other really unique ideas out there?

Thanks!

Karen

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I think you're making it overly complicated by worrying too much. It's an awesome product and it'll show off well no matter what you put in it. That's the point of it! When they ask about it, just be sure to tell them about the versatility of it!

And, it's "Cool & Serve". If you're going to show it off, get the name right too. ;)

Last edited:

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Any of the things you mentioned will be great. They're the same ideas shown in the pictures of the product, and all of them are wonderful ways to show it off. :) Keith's right, don't worry. Pick what you want and it'll be fine.

Chefgirl2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
I used to make the BLT dip from an old cookbook to show the Chillzane Rectangle Server. I'm not sure what cookbook it's in, but you could probably google "Pampered Chef BLT Dip Recipe Joyces fine cooking"

Anytime I want an old recipe I google "Pampered Chef Recipe________" and look for the one by joycesfinecooking. This Joyce put every PC recipe online several years ago. I don't think the last few years she has added them because people kept bugging her to replace their stones...

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Joyce's site is down. She announced that she wasn't going to be able to continue keeping it going. A week or so ago, I was able to access it once. But then the next day it was gone again.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I don't think it matters what you put in the tray. I think the design is dynamic, the product is well conceived. Make some deviled eggs, some veggies and any dip. This shouldn't be the type of product anybody stresses over .. its going to sell itself.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I brought it to my show the other night as-is...then took it apart and reconfigured it every which way. Pre-sold 3 of them and booked a June show!

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I brought it to my show the other night as-is...then took it apart and reconfigured it every which way. Pre-sold 3 of them and booked a June show!

Exactly. Its a terrific product which is going to make us all a lot of money.

krahema

Feb 23, 2010
I brought mine to last night's party. The host offered to help carry things in for me & drop it on the concrete drive. Shattered:cry: I think I hid my disappointment alright, but man that stinks!

The party isn't even at $500 yet (low compared to my avg), but I did at least get 2 bookings and a very-promising 1st recruit! So, fortunately it wasn't all that bad, but I'm still so sad about my C&S.

Oh well - so is life!

vgmontes

May 7, 2010
mini wraps and sauces or taquitos and salsa :D

Last edited:

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I brought mine to last night's party. The host offered to help carry things in for me & drop it on the concrete drive. Shattered:cry: I think I hid my disappointment alright, but man that stinks!

The party isn't even at $500 yet (low compared to my avg), but I did at least get 2 bookings and a very-promising 1st recruit! So, fortunately it wasn't all that bad, but I'm still so sad about my C&S.

Oh well - so is life!

Aww I'm so sorry!

This is why I don't let hosts do my dishes or take my stuff in or out.

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
Call it in as an adjustment. I had the exact same thing happen to my 3 tiered tower about a week after I got it and they replaced it for me. May be a difference since I paid for it (sample price) and this was earned, but you definitely should give it a shot, you never know til you try!

Oh well - so is life!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005

I did the same thing! Everyone there wanted one! I booked 3 shows, and the others were making sure they get invited to one of the June shows, so they can buy one!:thumbup: Between the Cool & Serve, and the DCB, bookings were a cinch!

krahema

Feb 23, 2010
Aww I'm so sorry!

This is why I don't let hosts do my dishes or take my stuff in or out.

I've learned my lesson :) Unfortunately I'm 7 1/2 mos pregnant right now, so it is a lot to carry in - I think until the little one arrive, I will make sure that I pack things more thoughtfully and have things that are "OK" for the host to help with and things that I will do on my own - or bring a nice strong trustworthy person with me to my shows :p

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookieChick
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views