• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Saturday and Want to Use the C&S...

although I did end up selling one before I left.The product is great, don't stress over it. Just show it off and people will buy it.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Have any of you come up with a really great way to show off the new Chill and Serve? We have our annual Memorial Day neighborhood party on Saturday and want to use it but not sure of the best thing to but in it!

Should I do fruit and dip? Veggies and Dip? cheese, meat and crackers?

Any other really unique ideas out there?

Thanks!

Karen

I think you're making it overly complicated by worrying too much. It's an awesome product and it'll show off well no matter what you put in it. That's the point of it! When they ask about it, just be sure to tell them about the versatility of it!And, it's "Cool & Serve". If you're going to show it off, get the name right too. ;)

Last edited:
Any of the things you mentioned will be great. They're the same ideas shown in the pictures of the product, and all of them are wonderful ways to show it off. :) Keith's right, don't worry. Pick what you want and it'll be fine.

I used to make the BLT dip from an old cookbook to show the Chillzane Rectangle Server. I'm not sure what cookbook it's in, but you could probably google "Pampered Chef BLT Dip Recipe Joyces fine cooking"

Anytime I want an old recipe I google "Pampered Chef Recipe________" and look for the one by joycesfinecooking. This Joyce put every PC recipe online several years ago. I don't think the last few years she has added them because people kept bugging her to replace their stones...

Joyce's site is down. She announced that she wasn't going to be able to continue keeping it going. A week or so ago, I was able to access it once. But then the next day it was gone again.

I don't think it matters what you put in the tray. I think the design is dynamic, the product is well conceived. Make some deviled eggs, some veggies and any dip. This shouldn't be the type of product anybody stresses over .. its going to sell itself.

I brought it to my show the other night as-is...then took it apart and reconfigured it every which way. Pre-sold 3 of them and booked a June show!

dannyzmom said:
I brought it to my show the other night as-is...then took it apart and reconfigured it every which way. Pre-sold 3 of them and booked a June show!

Exactly. Its a terrific product which is going to make us all a lot of money.

I brought mine to last night's party. The host offered to help carry things in for me & drop it on the concrete drive. Shattered:cry: I think I hid my disappointment alright, but man that stinks!

The party isn't even at $500 yet (low compared to my avg), but I did at least get 2 bookings and a very-promising 1st recruit! So, fortunately it wasn't all that bad, but I'm still so sad about my C&S.

Oh well - so is life!

mini wraps and sauces or taquitos and salsa :D

Last edited:
krahema said:
I brought mine to last night's party. The host offered to help carry things in for me & drop it on the concrete drive. Shattered:cry: I think I hid my disappointment alright, but man that stinks!

The party isn't even at $500 yet (low compared to my avg), but I did at least get 2 bookings and a very-promising 1st recruit! So, fortunately it wasn't all that bad, but I'm still so sad about my C&S.

Oh well - so is life!

Aww I'm so sorry!

This is why I don't let hosts do my dishes or take my stuff in or out.

Call it in as an adjustment. I had the exact same thing happen to my 3 tiered tower about a week after I got it and they replaced it for me. May be a difference since I paid for it (sample price) and this was earned, but you definitely should give it a shot, you never know til you try!

krahema said:

Oh well - so is life!

dannyzmom said:

I did the same thing! Everyone there wanted one! I booked 3 shows, and the others were making sure they get invited to one of the June shows, so they can buy one!:thumbup: Between the Cool & Serve, and the DCB, bookings were a cinch!

leftymac said:
Aww I'm so sorry!

This is why I don't let hosts do my dishes or take my stuff in or out.

I've learned my lesson :) Unfortunately I'm 7 1/2 mos pregnant right now, so it is a lot to carry in - I think until the little one arrive, I will make sure that I pack things more thoughtfully and have things that are "OK" for the host to help with and things that I will do on my own - or bring a nice strong trustworthy person with me to my shows :p

Related to Party Saturday and Want to Use the C&S...

1. What is Party Saturday and how does it work?

Party Saturday is a special event where you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. As the host, you invite friends and family to your home or online party, and our consultant will showcase our products and share delicious recipes. You can earn rewards based on the sales made at your party.

2. Can I use the C&S for Party Saturday?

Yes, you can absolutely use the C&S (Consultant & Host Rewards) program for your Party Saturday. This program allows both the host and the consultant to earn rewards and benefits based on the sales and bookings made at the party. It's a win-win for both parties!

3. How do I qualify for the C&S program?

To qualify for the C&S program, you need to host a party with a minimum of $150 in sales and have one booking for a future party. The sales from your party will determine the level of rewards you can earn, and the booking will earn you additional benefits.

4. What are the benefits of using the C&S program for Party Saturday?

The C&S program offers several benefits for both the host and the consultant. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and even half-price items based on the sales at your party. As a consultant, you can earn commission, bonuses, and even free products based on the sales and bookings made at the party.

5. Can I combine Party Saturday with other promotions or offers?

Yes, you can combine Party Saturday with other promotions or offers that may be available at the time. However, the C&S benefits will be based on the total sales before any discounts or promotions are applied. Our consultant will be happy to assist you in maximizing your rewards and benefits for Party Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
forever their mom
  • mcwach