• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing PChef Sales at Dual Direct Sales Parties

In summary, when hosting a party for another direct sales company, try to use PC recipes that use PC tools and served on/in PC items to promote the products. Also, try to avoid pushing the products during the party.
NewbyPChef
Any ideas for how to subtly "pimp" your PChef products when you are hostessing a party for another direct sales company? As far as what food to serve and how to serve it to best show off/make people want to buy PChef products?

If I'm hosting during a meal time, I make a Pampered Chef dinner recipe in the DCB and use all PC utinsels, etc. If it's during snack time, I use a PC dessert/appetizer recipe and serve it on something PC. I like to serve a salad because I can show off my bamboo bowl and salad scoops.
Also, in my old apartment there wasn't a lot of cupboard space so I stored my stackable cooling racks open on the countertop (lots of counter space!) with my bar pan and sheet pan on them. They were always left out, even when I had company over!

Yes, any PC recipes using PC tools and served on/in PC items is always a promotion. I just took little cakes from the silicone floral cupcake pan to a BBQ, of course they were all laid out the large bamboo platter. They were a hit & got people at the BBQ talking about PC. I had one girl comment on how cute they were & I told her it took me FOREVER to carve all the flower shapes. She & 2 other women started laughing. Another bystander admitted she thought I was serious until everyone laughed. ;)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs672.snc4/61196_444558357000_679807000_5761215_228265_n.jpg

Sheila said:
Yes, any PC recipes using PC tools and served on/in PC items is always a promotion. I just took little cakes from the silicone floral cupcake pan to a BBQ, of course they were all laid out the large bamboo platter. They were a hit & got people at the BBQ talking about PC. I had one girl comment on how cute they were & I told her it took me FOREVER to carve all the flower shapes. She & 2 other women started laughing. Another bystander admitted she thought I was serious until everyone laughed. ;)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs672.snc4/61196_444558357000_679807000_5761215_228265_n.jpg

I don't think my cakes ever looked that good coming out of the silicone pan. Do you do anything different?

When ever I host another party I use this as a chance to try off new PC recipes and of course to use the pieces I never get to use because I don't entertain that much!

Wow. They also look so tiny. Are they barely filled, say with the small scoop?

I find it's hit or miss. I've made/served many PC recipes in PC products at Roomie's candle parties, and didn't make a dent. But I ATTENDED a friend's candle parties and the SAME CONSULTANT said she needed some things!

Remember too to NOT push PC during the party as that is rude. You would not want another DS person to push their wares during a PC party you are consulting for them. But after is a whole different ball of wax. I did a PC party for a PartyLite rep and nothing was said about the PartyLite products at all during the party even though the house was set up to show off a lot of his products. Afterward though, when asked, he put on his sales cap and went for it. It worked out well as he also made sure the focus was still on PC products so he could get the stuff he wanted from me. Balance is what it is a about.

pampered1224 said:
Remember too to NOT push PC during the party as that is rude. You would not want another DS person to push their wares during a PC party you are consulting for them. But after is a whole different ball of wax. I did a PC party for a PartyLite rep and nothing was said about the PartyLite products at all during the party even though the house was set up to show off a lot of his products. Afterward though, when asked, he put on his sales cap and went for it. It worked out well as he also made sure the focus was still on PC products so he could get the stuff he wanted from me. Balance is what it is a about.

I had a Partylite party at my house and served lots of goodies on our entertaining pieces but balance is what it's all about. She did her talking piece, got her orders and then we ate snacks so the focus turned a little bit to Pampered Chef. The Partylite gal ordered a DCB and I gave catalogs to two other gals who were going to be at my open house three days later so that they could get a sneak peak.

Can I borrow this picture? They look so good!

Sheila said:

Please share your recipe! They look yummy!!

I went to a friends party with a different company. Everyone worked with the consultant/hostess (school) and they all knew each other except me. She introduced me as a PC consultant. I didn't go there to advertise by business.

Chef Bobby said:
I went to a friends party with a different company. Everyone worked with the consultant/hostess (school) and they all knew each other except me. She introduced me as a PC consultant. I didn't go there to advertise by business.

I've done the same thing, go to other DS consultants parties and the guests introduce me as the PC consultant. It's nice, cause then I don't feel like i have to plug "me". My only plug is the PC recipe I take with me.

1. What is an "Other Ds Party"?

An "Other Ds Party" is a type of Pampered Chef party that focuses on our products that are not specifically related to cooking, such as home organization, cleaning, and personal care items. It is a great opportunity to learn about the full range of products we offer.

2. Do I have to host the party at my home?

No, you do not have to host the party at your home. You can choose to have the party at a friend's house, a community center, or any other location that is convenient for you and your guests.

3. How many guests should I invite to the party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your party. This will ensure a good turnout and give everyone a chance to see the products and participate in any demonstrations or activities.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting an "Other Ds Party"?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting an "Other Ds Party." Our host rewards program allows you to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

5. Can I customize the products featured at my party?

Yes, you can customize the products featured at your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to create a wishlist of products that you would like to showcase at your party. This is a great way to make sure your guests see the products that interest you the most.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison