• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Send Another Host Packet?

In summary, you can request another host packet if you have lost your original one. The time to receive another host packet may vary and you can add additional products to your party order. There will be no charge for a replacement if you have lost your original packet, but there may be a charge for other reasons. Unfortunately, a digital copy is not available, but your consultant can provide a digital version of the catalog and order form.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I had an April host cancel and reschedule for a June show. I had already sent her a host packet with all the host/guest specials, catalog, as well as invites. Should I send her another one with the current June specials, new invites, etc? What do you do? I just don't want to waste more materials and postage if she decides to cancel on me again!

Can you email her the specials for June?

I probably wouldn't send another packet. If she asks for one, say "I can email you the specials" and she can always put a label over the old invite info....

I'd just send her the June specials. But it's a good idea to ask her specifically if she needs invites and things.

I'm with Ann. Just update the specials. She has everything else she needs.

I agree with Ann and Debbie. I also send updated OOF.

That is why I switched to a generic outside order form. I would only send the updated specials or email them to her.

1. Can I request another host packet if I have lost mine?

Yes, you can request another host packet if you have misplaced or lost your original one. Please reach out to your consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long will it take to receive another host packet?

The time to receive another host packet may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your consultant or our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

3. Can I customize the contents of my host packet?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the contents of the host packet. However, you can always add additional products to your party order if you wish.

4. Will I be charged for another host packet?

No, you will not be charged for another host packet if you have lost your original one. However, if you request an additional host packet for any other reason, there may be a charge.

5. Can I request a digital copy of the host packet?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a digital copy of the host packet at this time. However, your consultant can provide you with a digital version of the catalog and order form for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ms_twana