• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Give the Host Their Packet?

In summary, The consensus is that you should give the host packet about a month in advance of the show date.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I have a host who booked a show april 21st. Should I give her the host packet now or wait until closer in? Same about ones who book in May. I'm assuming giving it about 3 weeks before the party. What do y'all do? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Because I send invitations, I don't give out Host Packets until after I get their guest list. But if you aren't sending invitations, I don't think you need to wait.

I give them their host packet as soon as we book a date. That way they won't change it and it has the date and time listed on the planner so they won't forget. There are times that I wait (the show is more than 4 weeks out), I forget, etc. :)
I have a show on April 24th and need to get it to the host. :)

Packets
chefjeanine said:
Because I send invitations, I don't give out Host Packets until after I get their guest list. But if you aren't sending invitations, I don't think you need to wait.

I do this too. Even if their show is several months out, I give them the guest list to fill out now and give them two weeks to fill out and return to me. Their excitement is now about a show, I want the list while they are excited. When I get this, I send out the packet one month before the show. I send out show reminders and recipes between now and a show several months out to keep up the interest. I don't have cancellations because of this.

what I do1 month in advanced. (although I don't think many of my Hosts do anything with it until about 3 weeks in advance of her Show Date).

I REALLY promote OO through my PWS - so giving her a Host Package with a 50 in 5 HO helps.

I save postage and give packets at the show when they book.

chefjeanine said:

I do this too... once I get their guest list, I send out their packet along with the invites... me getting their guest list locks in their date, after they've shown enough interest to do that, I know they'll follow through with the rest of the host duties... usually.

I also don't give the host packet until I get the Guest List. I used to give it out as soon as the show was booked, but had way too many cancellations this way. :chef:

heather223 said:
I also don't give the host packet until I get the Guest List. I used to give it out as soon as the show was booked, but had way too many cancellations this way. :chef:

yeah... what she said!

Ok so it's late and I'm a bit punchy.... :D

DebbieJ said:
I save postage and give packets at the show when they book.

Me too! I send out the invites also, but I figure it's less money to lose the host packet, than to mail it to them later - plus, it means one less thing I have to remember to do.

I rarely have cancellations - so it's more convenient for me and it gets them started on outside orders right away.

1. When do I give the host their packet?

Typically, you will give the host their packet at the end of the party. This allows them to review all of the orders and see the total amount of free and discounted products they have earned.

2. Can I give the host their packet before the party?

No, it is important to wait until the end of the party to give the host their packet. This ensures that all orders have been placed and any last minute orders or changes can be included in the total amount of free and discounted products the host has earned.

3. What should be included in the host packet?

The host packet should include a summary of all orders placed at the party, the total amount of sales, the host's free and discounted products, and any additional information or promotions that may be relevant.

4. Can I email the host their packet instead of giving it to them in person?

While it is always nice to give the host their packet in person, it is also acceptable to email it to them if that is more convenient for both parties. Just make sure to follow up with the host to ensure they have received and reviewed the packet.

5. What if the host is unable to attend the party?

If the host is unable to attend the party, you can still give them their packet either by mailing it to them or emailing it. Just make sure to communicate with the host beforehand to confirm their preferred method of receiving the packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchef.angel