• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Timeline for Sending Host Packet?

In summary, the recommended timeline for sending out the host packet is 2-3 weeks before the scheduled party. The packet should include a catalog, order forms, invitations, and other helpful materials. It can be sent electronically, but physical copies are also recommended. The packet can also be customized to fit the host's specific needs. If the host needs the packet sooner, it can be sent as soon as possible, but allowing enough time for review and preparation is advised. Digital versions of the materials can also be provided if necessary.
ahammons
I'm just wondering how far in advance everyone sends out host packets. I think Nancy's used to have a timeline posted on a calendar, but I don't remember what it was. Up until now, most of my shows have been booked just a few weeks in advance. But I just got my first January booking, and I don't know when I should sent her packet to make sure that she doesn't lose it! :)

My general rule of thumb is one month. However, I always talk that over with the host. For a January show, they may want the kit now so they can talk to family and friends over Thanksgiving. On the other hand, I have a December host who's moving back into a newly renovated home Thanksgiving weekend. She's asked that I send it the next Monday.

I sent out two January packets yesterday. Hand delivered one, and the hostess was very glad to get it. Said she'd already been thinking about it. I always put in the 40 names in 5 minutes worksheet and I pointed that out to her.Told her I would give her a week to look over everything and then I would call her to discuss recipes and any questions she might have.

1. When should I send out the host packet?

The recommended timeline for sending out the host packet is 2-3 weeks before the scheduled party. This allows enough time for the host to review the materials and gather any additional information or supplies needed.

2. What should be included in the host packet?

The host packet should include a catalog, order forms, invitations, and any other materials that will help the host plan and promote the party. You may also want to include a thank you note or small gift as a token of appreciation.

3. Can I send the host packet electronically?

Yes, you can send the host packet electronically if the host prefers. However, it is recommended to also provide physical copies for those who may not be as comfortable with technology.

4. Can I customize the host packet?

Yes, you can customize the host packet to fit the specific needs of the host. You can add or remove materials as needed, and even include personalized information or special offers.

5. What if the host needs the packet sooner than the recommended timeline?

If the host needs the packet sooner, you can send it out as soon as possible. However, keep in mind that giving the host enough time to review and prepare for the party will lead to a more successful event. If necessary, you can also provide digital versions of the materials for immediate access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • irmanator
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies