• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Early to Mail Out a Host Packet?

4 weeks out. And one that booked in November and arrived in December.I usually try and send a host kit out about 4 or 5 weeks before the show and if they are close I'll send it the night of the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just booked a few shows for Feb & March. Usually I mail packets one month before the party, so it doesn't get lost or they lose track of it and their excitement. Just curious how you all do it. (This is regarding bookings that you make later over the phone or e-mail...not ones that you book right at a show.)

I usually try and send it out a month before, unless I have a very enthusiastic host like I do for a Feb. 27th show. She called me this past Sunday and wants the packet this week so she can start getting orders!! OMG - can I clone her? :balloon:

otisbg said:
I usually try and send it out a month before, unless I have a very enthusiastic host like I do for a Feb. 27th show. She called me this past Sunday and wants the packet this week so she can start getting orders!! OMG - can I clone her? :balloon:

I do the same.

I try to hand a host kit over in person. If I need to send it, I generally try to send it 4 or 5 weeks before the show. Of course, my March hosts are going to have to wait until I receive my Spring/Summer 2011 catalogs.

I give the packet in person when they book they party. It saves on shipping costs. Then i mail the hostess specials about 3 weeks before the show to get them excited. Seams to work for me.

I don't mail my host packets, that have to be mailed, until I get a guest list. I shoot for getting a guest list 3 weeks in advance. If they book in close I mail it as soon as I get a guest list. Unless they live within 30 minutes from me. I'll set up a time for me to come to their place to bring them their host packet after I get their host packet.

If I book over the phone I send them out 3 weeks ahead. I have had a few host misplace them and ask me to resend them (grr) My guest that book at shows for the next month receive them at the show depends how far out they are booking, I had one in December book in March....

1. How early should I mail out a host packet?

The ideal time to mail out a host packet is at least 2-3 weeks before the scheduled party date. This gives your host enough time to review the materials and invite guests, while still leaving room for any last-minute additions or changes.

2. Can I send out the host packet too early?

While it's important to give your host enough time to prepare, sending out the packet too early can also backfire. Guests may forget about the party or lose the materials, resulting in a lower turnout. Stick to the 2-3 week timeline for the best results.

3. What should I include in the host packet?

The host packet should include a party invitation, order forms, catalogs, and any special promotions or incentives. You can also include a welcome letter and tips for hosting a successful party. Be sure to personalize the materials with the host's name and party date.

4. Is it necessary to mail out a physical packet?

In today's digital age, it may be tempting to send the host packet via email or text. However, a physical packet adds a personal touch and allows guests to physically hold and browse through the materials. This can lead to higher sales and a more engaged audience.

5. What if my host needs more time to prepare?

If your host needs more time to prepare, it's okay to adjust the timeline and send the packet a week or two later. Just be sure to communicate with your host and make sure they have enough time to still invite guests and promote the party effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Mystik