• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packets: What's in Yours? Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the speakers in the conversation discuss the number of host packets they bring to shows and the contents included in them. Some bring 2-3 packets with items such as show planners, invites, catalogs, brochures, and information on guests and specials. Others prefer to meet with hosts in person to go over the packet together. Some also mention including passwords for web hosts and using 3-prong folders with page protectors. Overall, there are various methods and preferences for creating and utilizing host packets.
smiley757
Hi Everyone,

How many host packets to you bring to a show? And what do you put in them?

I'm running light on my host packet inserts that came with my kit & booster and I wanted to get an idea what everyone has been putting in theirs before I place an order for more supplies.

:) Thanks!!

I take 3 packets to each show.

3 to each show. Each contains the show planner, 1 pack of invites, 3 catalogs, the your life, your way brochure, and a sheet on 40 guests in 4 minutes.

2-3 to each show. Show planner, 50 guests in 5 minutes, 20 invites, guest list for them to give me (the invites are for extras to hand out), specials for the month, dvd, rec. promo, popcorn (but soon changing it to a take 5 mini candy bar), and brochure.

At least 3 to each show ... planner (which you can print off the web if you're out) invites, envelope for guest list, specials, 10 order forms, recruiting info.

None! When I book the show, I also get a date to sit together, usually in her home so I can get an idea of the logistics before the actual show, and give the packet to her then. We go over it together, and I've gotten really good results this way. (No phone tag!!!)

I do the same as Beth. This approach works well for me. I don't have to travel far to meet with my hosts (I usually meet them at a coffee shop around the corner from where I live). The time investment is worthwhile to me since one of the things I value about this business is the friendships we often develop with our hosts.

(I'm fairly successful...but I don't claim to be the most efficient! :blushing: )

I also do not give out host packets until all information is gathered and confirmed. This way I am also able to put the web host password on the host guide.

2-3 host folders

In 3-prong folders w/page protectors I have a host letter, planner, guest list, recipe options, oof, monthly specials, recruit info. In front pocket, 2 catalogs & 5 invites. Back pocket is for outside orders collected.

I don't give anything except for 50 in 5 minutes and the invitation form.

I will host coach in person to give her - her own time with me, when I am at the show, I want the host feel as if this is all about her. That is also how I want the next host to feel. Plus I don't want to rush or take time away from my current host. This is her day.

Just my opinion and how I do it.

:chef:

I really like being able to meet with my hosts in person but usually can't because it takes me at least 30 minutes one way. I live in the middle of nowhere. But I do think it works best with one-on-one host in person.

1. What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials and information that we provide to our hosts to help them have a successful and fun Pampered Chef party. It typically includes catalogs, order forms, invitations, and product information.

2. How do I get a host packet?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will provide you with a host packet when you book a party with me. You can also request a host packet from me if you are interested in hosting a party but have not yet booked a date.

3. What should I do with the host packet?

The host packet is designed to help you plan and promote your Pampered Chef party. You can use the catalogs and order forms to share with potential guests, the invitations to invite them to the party, and the product information to familiarize yourself with our products and build excitement for the party.

4. Can I customize the host packet?

Yes, you can! As a consultant, I am happy to work with you to personalize your host packet to better fit your needs and preferences. Whether you want to add your own personal touch or focus on specific products, we can work together to make your host packet unique.

5. What are some ideas for using the host packet?

There are many ways you can use your host packet to make your party a success. Some ideas include sharing catalogs with friends and family, handing out invitations to coworkers or neighbors, or using the product information to plan a themed party. You can also use the host packet to keep track of guest orders and collect orders before the party for easier processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies