• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Host Coaching: Get Creative Ideas for Host Packets!

In summary, Stacy uses three ring pocket folders with two catalogs and five invitations inside. She also includes a show planner, a brochure with information on hosting, and a magnet with her contact information.
paigev71
I am new to PC and I am fairly new to Host coaching. What info do you put in the host packets? Everyone does something different so I am trying to get new ideas. I know my recruiter at one time put some flyers about having a certain number of orders gets them something free, host specials etc but I am looking for a new and different idea. Any suggestions?

Keep it simple. I find every time I add extra stuff (fliers etc) into the envelope, the host never reads it, and my efforts are wasted.
All I include is the host planner, 2 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, and a letter explaining what they need to do as a host, as far as inviting people, ingredients, etc.
If I have an eager host, I'll include the "Do you love a bargain" flyer, (which encourages them to get future bookings.), and a recruiting booklet.
Always go over everything in person to be sure they understand it all.

PS, I love your verse.:sing:

I'm new too, and have found if you put host packets in the search you will find a lot of great information. Everyone does it a little different.

I use 3 ring pocket folder. In front pocket I put 2-3 catalogs & 5 invitations. In page protectors I put a cover letter (explaining hosting), 90 days to success, guest list, show planner, host/guest specials, outside order forms, booking bucks, recruit letter/brochure.

Attachments

• Host Packet letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 576
  • 90 days to success-generic.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 454
  • Guest list.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Booking Bucks.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 590
  • Have you ever wanted more.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 459
Stacy, thanks for this! I am revamping my Host Packets and these will certainly help!

I'm going "back to basics". After doing the Host Folders for a year (similar to Stacey, with a cover letter, lots of flyers, etc.), I haven't seen a big increase in show sales, so I'm going back to what I used to do. I just put 3 catalogs and 5 outside order forms in an envelope (I have a ton of those Host Envelopes from Merrill that I use) along with the Show Planner and a copy of the Host and Guest specials (printed front/back to save paper).

I feel like this will be better for me b/c it will FORCE me to call and coach them about their show, instead of assuming that they'll read their packet front-to-back. I think that has been my problem. So, I'm going to give them less and force myself to call them and tell them about stuff - that seems to work better for me. Also, I'll mention the oppty. in host coaching, but won't give the host materials until the show, where we can go over them in person.

stacywhitlow said:
I use 3 ring pocket folder. In front pocket I put 2-3 catalogs & 5 invitations. In page protectors I put a cover letter (explaining hosting), 90 days to success, guest list, show planner, host/guest specials, outside order forms, booking bucks, recruit letter/brochure.

Stacy I love your host packet letter . . .Its simple and right to the point. Do you have something different that you use for a catalog host or do you use the same one? Thanks

Here's what I put in mine, although I may have to take a closer look at Stacey's ideas and may implement some of those.
- 3 catalogs
- 5 OOF
- Show planner
- "Your Life, Your Way" brochure
- Magnet with my info on it
- Host/guest specials
- Package of invitations

I keep it simple, because I found I was spending too much time/$ on making things in my business complicated. I'm busy enough, I don't need to make things complicated. PC gives us good materials to work with, so I don't feel I necessarily need to add any extras.

Thanks Stacy. I keep changing mine up and I think some of your ideas will really help me.

I love your ideas Stacy. I've been trying to decide how much or little I should put in host packets. Do a lot of people send out the invites for their host? A few people I offered to do it for said they might as well send them out themselves because making a list is the same thing. I'm not sure if I worded that right.

laurichef said:
Keep it simple. I find every time I add extra stuff (fliers etc) into the envelope, the host never reads it, and my efforts are wasted.
All I include is the host planner, 2 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, and a letter explaining what they need to do as a host, as far as inviting people, ingredients, etc.
If I have an eager host, I'll include the "Do you love a bargain" flyer, (which encourages them to get future bookings.), and a recruiting booklet.
Always go over everything in person to be sure they understand it all.

PS, I love your verse.:sing:

Where did you find the "Do you love a bargain flyer"

1. What should I include in a host packet?

A host packet should include a variety of materials to help your host have a successful party. This can include catalogs, order forms, invitations, host rewards information, and any special offers or promotions. You can also add in some fun extras like recipes or product samples.

2. How many host packets should I create?

It's always a good idea to have a few extra host packets on hand in case you get last minute party requests. As a general rule, create at least 5-10 host packets at a time. This will allow you to quickly grab one when needed without having to scramble to put one together.

3. How can I make my host packets stand out?

Get creative with your host packets! You can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small gift. You can also use colorful folders or envelopes to make them more visually appealing. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and add in some unique items that relate to your party theme.

4. Should I include information about the host rewards program in the host packet?

Yes, it's important to include information about the host rewards program in your host packet. This will help your host understand the benefits of hosting a party and motivate them to reach their party goals. You can also include a visual representation of the rewards program, such as a chart or infographic, to make it easy for them to understand.

5. When should I give the host packet to my host?

Ideally, you should give the host packet to your host at least two weeks before the party. This will give them enough time to look through the materials, invite their guests, and plan their party. If you are unable to give the host packet in person, you can also send it through email or mail it to their home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Becca_in_MD