• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coaching a Host: $600 Wish List Ideas!

In summary, the expert recommends coaching a host to get them to a $1,000 show in order to make a significant commission. They also suggest inviting everyone they know who eats and getting them to collect orders before the show.
TheFreddiesCook
Need as many ideas I can get to coach a host for a show at the end of the month... She has a $600 wish list!!!

What ideas are you looking for? Have you used host coaching?

Yes... but I just want to make sure if there still anything else I can do...

Offer her 1/2 off the catalog if she can get to a $1,000 show. You make a significant commission and it doesn't cost you much.

I had a recent host who had over $2500 in product listed on her wish list. She laughingly said "I know I would have to have a $20,000 show to get it all free" and I laughed with her, and quickly reminded her that she can have more than one show a year, but that she would be amazed what she would get this first go round. However - it was this list that motivated her the most. I had her figure her top ten, then see what she needed to do to get those (some at half price, some free). We talked about what my average per customer sale was - and how important it was to ask everyone who can't make it to the party to order...and because I knew she was looking at getting the Stainless cookware, I offered her the 8" saute pan for free if she got an $800 show. I basically used the host coaching guide - and it worked. She brought 3 outside orders to her show, she called and reminded everyone about her party. She had 16 people show up at her party (on a Monday night). At the end of the night - she had $750, but knew she potentially had 6 more outside orders coming. I reminded her of what she needed to meet her goal, and talked about what she would get if she made it to $1000. Three days later, I closed her show with 9 more outside orders, and over $1300 in commissionable sales. She got nearly everything she wanted off her original list. When it came in - she took a picture of her dining room and all six boxes of her free/half price items she received. I'm totally using her pics as motivation to future potential hosts. She received $1,618.09 worth of merchandise for $680.17 - and that’s a $937.92 savings! Amazing. I tease her that she made off WAY better on her show than I did!

I coach them to invite everyone they know who eats. I really talk about the guest list and getting them to invite people outside the usual group. Have her collect orders from people who cannot attend BEFORE the show. Also, if she has $600 wishlist, obviously she loves PC, how about she joins us and earns it or get it for better than the host's discount?

1. What is the purpose of coaching a host for a $600 wish list?

Coaching a host for a $600 wish list is a strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to help their hosts reach a higher level of rewards and incentives. By coaching a host to create a wish list of $600 or more, they can earn more free products and discounts, making their party more successful.

2. How can I help my host create a wish list of $600 or more?

There are a few ways to help your host create a wish list of $600 or more. First, encourage them to invite more guests to their party, as this will increase the chances of more sales. Additionally, suggest that they reach out to their guests before the party to discuss their wish list and encourage them to shop in advance. You can also offer your expertise in selecting popular and high-value products to include on their wish list.

3. What are some $600 wish list ideas that are popular with hosts?

Some popular $600 wish list ideas include hosting a theme party, such as a girls' night or holiday party, where guests can purchase items related to the theme. Another idea is to create a "kitchen essentials" wish list, which includes must-have items for any kitchen. You can also suggest hosting a virtual party, where guests can shop from the comfort of their own homes, making it easier for them to reach the $600 goal.

4. How can I motivate my host to reach the $600 wish list goal?

Motivating your host to reach the $600 wish list goal is crucial for a successful party. You can offer incentives, such as a free product or discount, for reaching the goal. Another idea is to create a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for the wish list and reminding the host of the rewards they will receive. You can also offer your support and guidance throughout the process to help them stay motivated.

5. What are the benefits of coaching a host for a $600 wish list?

There are several benefits to coaching a host for a $600 wish list. First and foremost, it can lead to a more successful party with higher sales and more rewards for the host. It also allows you to build a stronger relationship with your host, as you work together towards a common goal. Additionally, it can help you reach your own goals and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant. Overall, coaching a host for a $600 wish list is a win-win situation for both you and your host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gtrchic05
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • INGonzalez