• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Preview/Open House - Suggestions??

In summary, Joanne is looking for advice on planning a Fall Open House/Preview Show for her business, which is split into two areas. She mentions ideas such as hosting a sneak preview show, incorporating new fall recipes, and having a "Come when you can, leave when you must" open house. She also asks for suggestions on prizes and incentives for guests to book shows and for potential recruits to sign up. She is considering holding a show at her house and is open to any tips or advice from others who have done similar events in the past.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for so I thought I would start a new post. There are lots of good advice out there but I just had more questions...

First of all, my August looks good - I'm happy with my bookings through the end of July and into August. Now I'm thinking of Fall. I really want to step it up - get some recruits and possibly take Hubby to San Fran!!!

My business is actually split into two areas - one up here where I live (very Rural area) and then another down where my family lives about 1 1/2 hours away. I don't mind the drive (do it all the time) and I have lots of babysitters & help down there. Gives me an excuse to go home! Anyway, I really want to do a Fall Open House/Preview Show.

Here are my thoughts.... August 27th - Sneak Preview show at my Mom's church - it's free and it would encorporate a lot of Hosts/Guests/Family down there.

What do you do though? I also like the idea of "Come when you can, leave when you must" (saw that on here - thanks!) open house. Plus, I don't plan to do a demo - I liked the idea of doing new fall recipes and having people vote on them (another tip - thanks!).

I was thinking of doing a "Mystery Show" with 3 different people selected - one winning the Free product, one winning the discount, and one winning the 10% off for the year. Do I limit it to buying guests only? Or can anyone who stops by enter?

I'm also thinking of doing "book a show in Sept and be entered into a drawing for a ...." I thought the 8" saute pan? Same for October "Book now and get....." Do you think those are too nice? I would enter all the Hosts who CLOSE that month into a drawing and then send it to them at the end of the month. I have some extra items that I earned free.

I also wanted to do "Bring a Friend who books" and get ???? What could I put for that? How much?

What about a Recruiting thing? "If you sign up get....."

Would/should I put all these free/prize stuff on the invite?

Sorry if I'm rambling - just trying to brainstorm and put it down on paper.

Just wondered what everyone did in the past - what worked & what failed.

But now my thoughts aren't just focused down there anymore - I think I may do one up here just at my house. I'd like to get more bookings and possibly some recruits out of it. I'm thinking submitting it as a show for August and then Fall orders will be submitted as Catalog in Sept.

Also, any flyers or postcard invites would be a big help!

Thanks!!
Joanne

Hi Joanne,It sounds like you have some great ideas for your Fall Open House/Preview Show! I love the idea of incorporating new fall recipes and having people vote on them. And the "Come when you can, leave when you must" open house is a great way to make it more casual and flexible for your guests.For the Mystery Show, I think it's totally up to you whether you want to limit it to buying guests only or open it up to anyone who stops by. If you want to focus on getting more bookings, then maybe limiting it to buying guests would be a good idea. But if you're also looking to gain new customers, then opening it up to anyone who stops by could be a good way to do that.I think the incentives for booking a show in September and October are great ideas! And the prizes you mentioned (8" saute pan, etc.) sound like they would definitely be enticing for potential hosts. As for the "Bring a Friend who books" incentive, maybe you could offer a discount on their first order or a free product if they book a show with you.As for recruiting, offering a special gift or discount for signing up could be a great way to get more recruits. Maybe you could offer a free product or a percentage off their starter kit.I think it's a good idea to include all of these incentives and prizes on the invite. It will give people an extra incentive to attend and potentially book a show or sign up as a recruit.I don't have any specific flyers or postcard invites to recommend, but you could try searching online for some templates or even creating your own using a design program like Canva.Good luck with your Fall Open House/Preview Show, it sounds like it's going to be a great event!

Hi Joanne,It sounds like you have some great ideas for your Fall Preview/Open House! I love the idea of incorporating new fall recipes and having people vote on them. That will definitely generate excitement and engagement from your guests.For the "Mystery Show," I would limit it to buying guests only. This will encourage people to make a purchase and increase your sales. As for the "book a show" and "bring a friend" incentives, I think the 8" saute pan is a great prize for those who book a show or bring a friend who books. It's a practical and useful item, and it shows your appreciation for their support. As for the recruiting incentive, you could offer a discounted starter kit or a free product of their choice from your inventory.I would definitely include all the free/prize offers on the invite. This will entice people to attend and give them a reason to book a show or bring a friend. You could also mention that there will be exclusive offers and discounts only available at the Fall Preview/Open House.For your Fall Preview/Open House at your house, I would recommend doing a demo to showcase the new fall products and recipes. This will give people a taste of what they can expect at their own show, and it may even encourage them to book a show with you. You could also offer a special booking incentive for those who book a show at the event.As for flyers or postcard invites, you could create your own using the Pampered Chef templates or reach out to your upline for any resources they may have. You could also consider creating a Facebook event and inviting people that way.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your Fall Preview/Open House! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the process. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What kind of products will be featured at the Fall Preview/Open House?

At our Fall Preview/Open House, we will be showcasing a variety of products perfect for the upcoming season. This includes our new fall-themed kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as a selection of delicious fall recipes to try out.

2. Can I bring a guest to the Fall Preview/Open House?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products. The more, the merrier!

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the Fall Preview/Open House?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the Fall Preview/Open House. We want to make sure our guests have the opportunity to take advantage of these deals before they are available to the public.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Fall Preview/Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Fall Preview/Open House. It is completely free and open to everyone.

5. Can I place an order at the Fall Preview/Open House?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be available to take orders and answer any questions you may have about our products. Orders can also be placed online through our website during and after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyLou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Tenille V.