• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: How I Made $150 in 30 Minutes with Pampered Chef!

Do you have a link to your blog or website where people can follow your successes?http://www.pamperedchef.com/blog/
Koolotus
Just wanted to share because I am sure it makes all of you happy too when this happens.
I am a fairly new consultant and catalog shows just have a way of wandering on me. They never close when they should, they barely make it to $150 and it just seems like more hassle than it's worth.
But not today!!
I called my 3 catalog hosts for december, letting them know it was time to wrap it up soon for Christmas, all answering machines.
Well, my one l;ady called back, she's all set to go but is apologetic that she didn't do good.
$410!!
woo-hoo!
and rebooked herself and her sister for catalog shows in January so they can get more cookware!
I love when that happens :D
Then I check my email and I have an online activity email from PC
Another customer just spent $115!!
Woohoo.
I just made $ 150 dollars in a half an hour, never left my house and got to keep my clothes on ;)
HeeHee
I love Pampered Chef!
Thanks for letting me toot, I wanna here ya'll toot too!
:D

Congratulations! I've only had one show so I'm hoping that it won't take long before I have something to toot about.

tisk tisk
Koolotus said:
Woohoo.
I just made $ 150 dollars in a half an hour, never left my house and got to keep my clothes on ;)
HeeHee
I love Pampered Chef!
Thanks for letting me toot, I wanna here ya'll toot too!
:D

:eek:
HEY!!!! I thought this was the PG channel? hehehee

oh yeah, congratulations

That is so cool.

Congrats!! I love catalog shows that work, nothing better than making money for mailing a few catalogs!!

Good for you! I've not had much luck with catalog shows....:(

Koolotus said:

And just what kind of cooking shows are you doing WITHOUT clothes on??? Hmmm??? LOL :D

Congrats on very profitable day! Wish I had some catalog shows like that one. Although my first recruit qualified this weekend, so I can't complain too much. :D

jentapp said:
And just what kind of cooking shows are you doing WITHOUT clothes on??? Hmmm??? LOL :D

YOU should see my show avaerage for cooking shows!!! heehee
Just kidding!
Thanks everyone.
I have been focusing all my brain energy on this.
I want to promote to director and I want this to be my consistant thing. So to see some success when there didn't used to be is very cool. I just feel like every week and sometimes everyday there is something new to celebrate and to be excited about with the Pampered Chef and I am just loving it!

I cannot wait till next weeks cluster christmas party because we all have so much to celebrate about in my cluster and as corny as I thought it was in the beginning
I LOVE RECOGNITION!!!!

****especially when I am getting it! LOL :D
my advice....
focus and do those classes and don't settle if you know you can do more!

Great Job! :D

That's fantastic!!! How long have you been with PC?

I started last Febuary. Just kind of floated along and did whatever came my way. Then a junk month in June, than not much better in july, Horrifying in august. Then my husband had to go back to driving over the road because of money and I actually started to work.
Have recruited 3 since then Hit 15,000 in sales earned level 2 of the sell-a-thon and hit level 1 of the incentive trip.
So ofcourse after a string of sucess and good months I want more. I intend on getting it and need to say a Thank you to all of you who have helped me so far and given me someplace to go for inspiration....and to share frustration :)
We can ALL be sucessful, and that ain't no joke!

Tara1021 said:
Good for you! I've not had much luck with catalog shows....:(

Tara, I'm like you, I haven't had much luck with catalog shows. Seems I have a little better luck with kitchen shows. I find people around here like to see first hand what they can order rather than looking in a catalog

Cheers

Congratulations! I've had mixed results with catalog shows, myself. Some are above the company average. Some barely make a legitimate show. I love it when the host apologizes for "not doing too well" while we're doing the internal happy dance over a great catalog show. Kind of makes you wonder what they think "doing well" is.

I'm not going to ask about your kitchen shows. I'm afraid to.

HeeHee
if ever you are in northeast PA rae :)

Koolotus said:
HeeHee
if ever you are in northeast PA rae :)

I'll definitely keep that in mind. :)

Related to Celebrating Success: How I Made $150 in 30 Minutes with Pampered Chef!

What is "Happy Happy Happy!" all about?

"Happy Happy Happy!" is a cookbook featuring over 140 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes. It also includes tips, tricks, and techniques for making mealtime more enjoyable and stress-free.

Are the recipes in "Happy Happy Happy!" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Happy Happy Happy!" are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. We have a variety of options including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-calorie recipes to suit different dietary needs.

Can I purchase "Happy Happy Happy!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Happy Happy Happy!" on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to buy "Happy Happy Happy!"?

No, anyone can purchase "Happy Happy Happy!" It is available for purchase by both consultants and non-consultants.

Are there any cooking tools or products recommended in "Happy Happy Happy!"?

Yes, "Happy Happy Happy!" features some of our top-selling Pampered Chef products that can make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable. However, you can still make the recipes without these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies