• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the Buy-In Cost for Incentive Trips?

In summary, the buy in cost for the incentive trips is going to determine if we go on the trip. The cost is going to be a lot with the airfare and cruise cost.
When do they typically announce the buy in cost for the incentive trips? I can't remember from last year. The buy in cost is going to determine if we go on the trip. I have a feeling it will be a lot with the airfare and cruise cost.

thank you... totally missed this! :blushing:

Holy COW!! :yuck: That is a lot to buy in just 1 kid..... looks like we will be taking the gift certificate

Actually, my hubs and I will go. Kid gets to stay and play with another family!

pcjenni said:
Holy COW!! :yuck: That is a lot to buy in just 1 kid..... looks like we will be taking the gift certificate

We have always found that to be the case (way to expensive to add kids) and we don't go without the kids they will be out too soon as it is. We use the GC and take a family vacation so it is still well worth all the work.

We don't have anyone to leave our daughter with, so it has to be a family vacation

pcjenni said:
We don't have anyone to leave our daughter with, so it has to be a family vacation
Take the gift card then and go on a cruise for all three of you! Or a cool vacation! All paid for by The Pampered Chef!

pcjenni said:

I earned Maui this year but leaving my children was not an option. So we took the gift card and went on a family cruise with the kids. One of the best vacations we've ever taken :)

ChefCKHall said:
Actually, my hubs and I will go. Kid gets to stay and play with another family!
Absolutely! Aside from Disney, our PC trips are mom and dad only! No kids allowed! LOL! We even had my MIL fly from FL to IL one year to stay with our son. Maybe paying for a family member's plane ticket to come & watch her is a better option than buying in?

great idea, but our families live within 1 to 3 hours from us.. you would be assuming we would actually entrust our child to them :bugeye:

This is the first time we'll be taking the gift card as well. We plan to use it to reserve a house on Bald Head Island with 3 other families. It will work out perfectly this year.
Don't get me wrong- I LOVE traveling with the Pampered Chef. I do not enjoy cruises though, and my principal 86'd such trips after Maui.

What is the Buy-In Cost for Incentive Trips?

The buy-in cost for incentive trips refers to the amount of money that an individual or group must pay in order to participate in the trip.

What factors determine the Buy-In Cost for Incentive Trips?

The buy-in cost for incentive trips can vary depending on several factors such as the destination, duration of the trip, activities included, and the number of participants.

Are there any discounts available for the Buy-In Cost?

Some companies may offer discounts or incentives for early registration or for groups with a certain number of participants. It is best to inquire with the trip organizers for any available discounts.

Is the Buy-In Cost all-inclusive?

In most cases, the buy-in cost for incentive trips covers the cost of transportation, accommodation, meals, and activities. However, it is important to clarify with the trip organizers to ensure that there are no hidden fees.

Can the Buy-In Cost be paid in installments?

Some companies may allow the buy-in cost to be paid in installments. This can be discussed with the trip organizers to come up with a payment plan that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rockstarchef23
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rockstarchef23
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom