• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a HWC Fundraiser: Get Your 60% Host Special!

Yeah, I usually do put it on the host's order if I need to, but I'd already figured it into her sales, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Everything worked out. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something "wrong" before I closed the show.
yankfan24
Gold Member
If someone booked a show from a HWC fundraiser, does the host of the fundraiser get the 60% host special in the month that host has their show?

No - for all Fundraisers, the Host/Coordinator can purchase the Host Special at the Fundraiser, but that's about it. No free shipping, no Past Host Discount, no Past Host Booking Benefits. Those go to the organization, more or less, in the check they get from HO.

Thanks Melissa...was afraid of that. Although P3 allowed me to do it until the finalize at the end of the order submission. I'll just alter the order and eat the difference. It would change the host show total and I'm not willing to do that do her.

I do plenty of fund raising in May for HWC and I just automatically do "eat the difference" IF the HWC Chair orders from a booked party. I feel it is the least I can do for them as they put so much work into it. I do help myself though when I can and place it on the host order to get the discount. I just make sure the host knows this ahead of time so they won't count on it for a guest sale. Of course it took my time to figure it out and I have had 9 years to get it down pat so.... Saving 20% or 25% on this gift is still better for my bottom line than paying to cover 60% so...

pampered1224 said:
I do plenty of fund raising in May for HWC and I just automatically do "eat the difference" IF the HWC Chair orders from a booked party. I feel it is the least I can do for them as they put so much work into it. I do help myself though when I can and place it on the host order to get the discount. I just make sure the host knows this ahead of time so they won't count on it for a guest sale. Of course it took my time to figure it out and I have had 9 years to get it down pat so.... Saving 20% or 25% on this gift is still better for my bottom line than paying to cover 60% so...

Yeah, I usually do put it on the host's order if I need to, but I'd already figured it into her sales, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Everything worked out. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something "wrong" before I closed the show. Thanks for the input.

I am glad it worked out for you. I hope you know that you are not the first, nor you will you be the last one who has or will do this. I goofed and did it two years in a row!

1. How do I book a HWC fundraiser?

Booking a HWC fundraiser is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Host a Fundraiser" tab. From there, you can fill out a form with your information and a Pampered Chef consultant will reach out to you to schedule your fundraiser.

2. What is the 60% host special?

The 60% host special is a special deal for hosts who book a HWC fundraiser. As a host, you can earn 60% of your total party sales in free products! This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try out new ones.

3. Can anyone host a HWC fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a HWC fundraiser! Whether you are an individual looking to raise money for a cause or a group or organization in need of funds, a HWC fundraiser is a great option. It's also a fun way to bring people together and support a good cause.

4. How much money can I expect to raise with a HWC fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a HWC fundraiser varies depending on the size and participation of your group, as well as the total sales generated. However, our hosts typically earn anywhere from $200-$1000 in free products and up to 15% of total sales in cash donations.

5. How do I promote my HWC fundraiser?

There are several ways to promote your HWC fundraiser. You can share the event on social media, send out invitations to friends and family, or even set up a table at a local event or market. You can also reach out to local businesses to see if they would be interested in supporting your fundraiser. Our consultants are happy to provide you with tips and resources to help promote your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedcheermom