• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Booking Special: Get 2 Items for 60% Off!

In summary, the February Booking Special includes two select items from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted rate of 60% off. To take advantage of this special, one must host a cooking or catalog show in the month of February with at least $200 in guest sales. The eligible items for this promotion are chosen by Pampered Chef each month and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Virtual shows are also eligible as long as the minimum sales requirement is met.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Do previous hosts that had someone book for February get 2 items for 60% off also?

yes they do

isn't that just awesome????? i love this company!

Related to February Booking Special: Get 2 Items for 60% Off!

1. What items are included in the February Booking Special?

The February Booking Special includes two select items from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted rate of 60% off. These items change each month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current offerings.

2. How do I take advantage of the February Booking Special?

To take advantage of the February Booking Special, simply host a cooking or catalog show in the month of February and have at least $200 in guest sales. Your consultant will then provide you with a list of eligible items and you can choose two to purchase at 60% off.

3. Can I choose any two items from the Pampered Chef catalog?

No, the February Booking Special only applies to select items that are chosen by Pampered Chef each month. Your consultant will provide you with a list of eligible items to choose from.

4. Can I combine the February Booking Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the February Booking Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid on the two select items at 60% off.

5. Can I still get the February Booking Special if I host a virtual show?

Yes, virtual shows are eligible for the February Booking Special as long as the show meets the minimum $200 in guest sales. Your consultant will provide you with a list of eligible items and you can choose two to purchase at 60% off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • winklermom