• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Sweetheart Deal

But remember that if a host gets it at 50% off and doesn't buy anything else, they won't qualify for the guest special - so that does take the value back down to $108 - still an awesome deal!
pampered1224
Silver Member
I know there was something posted about this deal but I wanted to ask if anyone has asked as the fine print mentions that this deal is NOT available as a Host Special 60% off item but it does NOT mention whether it is a 50% off item for parties that qualify at $300 for a half price item.
Also, I did the figuring at the $108 total is not true. It is actually $119.50 or $120.50 as with the February Guest special that goes up as each set sold, qualifies for the guest special. It is a viable marketing strategy. So our guests will save not $9 but $20.50 or $21.50.

Yes, hosts can get it 50% off. The $108 is based on just the items in the bundle, since it can be ordered through an individual order as well, with which the customer would not be eligible for the Guest Special.

Thanks for that info NooraK! I do not have on-line ordering any more so...
I wanted to make that push as I still need to get a few more parties this month and with that item being only $49.50 for hosts who qualify, it may just be the push I need to get some interest! So thank you so much for that!

pampered1224 said:
Thanks for that info NooraK! I do not have on-line ordering any more so...
I wanted to make that push as I still need to get a few more parties this month and with that item being only $49.50 for hosts who qualify, it may just be the push I need to get some interest! So thank you so much for that!

But remember that if a host gets it at 50% off and doesn't buy anything else, they won't qualify for the guest special - so that does take the value back down to $108 - still an awesome deal!

I covered that when I sent out the update special flier. I made sure they knew that by hosting and being able to get the deal for only $49.50 it was only on the items in the original special. Sweet deal still!

Related to Deep Covered Baker Sweetheart Deal

1. What is included in the Deep Covered Baker Sweetheart Deal?

The Deep Covered Baker Sweetheart Deal includes a Deep Covered Baker, a Small Mix ‘N Scraper®, and a Mini Mix ‘N Scraper®.

2. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker can be used in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop to cook a variety of dishes. Simply follow the recipe instructions and place the ingredients in the baker, cover with the lid, and cook as directed.

3. Is the Deep Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for roasting meats, baking desserts, and even making one-pot meals.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

To clean the Deep Covered Baker, simply soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes, then use a sponge or scrub brush to remove any food residue. For tougher stains, add a small amount of baking soda and scrub with a non-abrasive sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • allergycooker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janice moore
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies