• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship Deep Covered Bakers Separately for Past Host and Current Hostess?

In summary, the past host can get 2 DCB's at 60% off and the current host can get whatever she wants at 60% off. You can't have one order split to ship to two places if that's your question.
lisa717
HOST special for Feb???????OK...I have a past host wanting 2 of the deep covered bakers at 60% off.....is there any possible way to have one shipped to her and one shipped to the hostess??????

Last edited:
Do you mean the host special? I'm not for sure how you would handle this. I don't think you can split it up like that. Unless the current host doesn't want to use one of hers, then the past host can cover the cost to have the other one put on the host's order and have the guest order paying direct shipping. Sounds too confusing to me!

I assume you mean the host special. The past host can get 2 DCB's at 60% off and the current host can get whatever she wants at 60% off. Why do they need to be shipped separately? You can't have one order split to ship to two places if that's your question.

Yes the host special.....she wants one for herself and one shipped to her SIL in another state? Is that possible thru PC or would she have to get it and ship it out of state to her SIL herself?

She would have to get it and ship it or order one at full price in her SIL's name and have it Direct Shipped. I think it will be much cheaper to order it and ship it herself.

Just make sure she packs it well!

Try it with her name in 2x---c/o for the sil special shipping ---let us know---

MORFIA said:
Try it with her name in 2x---c/o for the sil special shipping ---let us know---

I was going to suggest calling HO with this idea. All it calls for is a max of 2 items for the past host and 2 items for the current host. So it really doesn't say that you have to have it under 1 name. Like in a case there was past co-host, 1 could get an item and the other one 1 item. It should probably work that way.

The only way the host benefits can be shipped to 2 different addresses is to have a co-host and have that order direct shipped so I would put the sister in as co-host.

Oh, wait, you said PAST host... Well, I would check with HO but (and if PP lets you) - you could try to enter the past host twice, putting one 60% off on each, one going to the sister. I don't know that it will be approved to do it that way though...

Last edited:
Curious on what HO says.

Related to Can I Ship Deep Covered Bakers Separately for Past Host and Current Hostess?

What is the guest special for February?

The guest special for February is the Quick Cooker Set.

What is included in the Quick Cooker Set?

The Quick Cooker Set includes a 16-in-1 pressure cooker, a quick cooker cookbook, and a quick cooker accessory set.

How much does the Quick Cooker Set cost?

The Quick Cooker Set is available for $149 USD or $179 CAD.

Can I purchase the Quick Cooker Set as a guest?

Yes, the Quick Cooker Set is available for purchase as a guest. However, if you host a party and reach a certain sales amount, you can receive the Quick Cooker Set for free or at a discounted price.

How long will the guest special for February be available?

The guest special for February will be available from February 1st to February 29th, or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • toneybug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies